If you are in a hurry, You can pick our expert’s best choice the latest HP Pavilion 15.
In this article, we have enlisted the best laptops for Cricut Maker for 2024 that will be able to fuel your endeavors without breaking into a sweat.
The Cricut cutting machine is a wonderful designer with the best laptop. Most modern laptops can use Cricut Maker Machines, but, you need the best laptop to get the best performance.
However, it doesn’t matter if you’re using Cricut Maker, this is because they can be used with Design Space software provided by Cricut.
We interviewed 29 Cricut users and digital crafters during our research to help you find a laptop that’s best suited for your needs.
However, there are many different best laptops for Cricut Maker on the market, it can be hard for you to choose the right one. Today, I’ll solve that problem for you and share my top 9 down Laptops with you.
Top 9 Best Laptops For Cricut Maker in February 2024 [Recommended]
Let’s find out which model is best for your Cricut Maker. In the next section, we ranked and reviewed the top 9 options from well-known laptop brands to meet your creative needs for Cricut Maker.
1. Best Versatile Laptop: HP Pavilion 15
- 【High Speed RAM And Enormous Space】16GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2...
- 【Processor】 12th Gen Intel Core i7-1255U Processor (10 Cores, 12 Threads, 12MB L3 Cache, Base clock at 1.2 GHz, Up to 4.7 GHz)
- 【Display】 15.6" diagonal, FHD touchscreen (1920 x 1080), IPS, micro-edge, anti-glare, 250 nits
- 【Tech Specs】2 x SuperSpeed USB Type-A, 1 x SuperSpeed USB Type-C, 1 x AC smart pin, 1 x HDMI 2.1, 1 x headphone/microphone combo, Webcam, Backlit...
The HP Pavilion 15 is the best laptop for the Cricut Maker. The laptop features a delicate design and potent hardware that can effectively compete with any Cricut machine. However, we did some research and testing before drawing any conclusions.
Prospects will tell you that it is in the middle of some laptops, which can manage multiple tasks. You can download as many programs or games as you desire.
This is a ready-to-use armored knight whose details include the latest 12th Gen Intel Core i7 – 1255U, 6-core processor up to 4.7 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology.
Also, you will get the new fast 16GB DDR4 RAM, and the huge 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive storage and experience improved multitasking. You will be amazed at the new Intel Iris Plus Graphics that come with it.
This laptop has a 15.6″ Full HD BrightView Micro-edge WLED-backlit Touchscreen that can provide great quality images. With an amazing resolution of 1920×1080 pixels, some users and digital crafters consider its large design to make it look slim and smart. It is only 3.86 lbs.
It offers a wide range of connection options such as HDMI, USB Type-C, and SD card readers. Do you need to be aware of the shortcomings in this area? As a pure high-end gaming and software computer, you will get too much battery power.
With HP Fast Charge, you can go from 0 to 50% in approximately 45 minutes.
This laptop battery backup up is up to 8 hours, enough for Cricut. The price is less than only $800. However, if you are looking for the best laptop for your Cricut Maker, you need to use this best-performing device.
The HP Pavilion 15 is the best laptop for Cricut Maker. If you are a designer and are just planning to start a career in this area, you should consider using this device.
- 12th gen latest powerful processor
- Ultrafast RAM
- Amazing touchscreen display
- Long-lasting battery life
- It has an extreme connectivity feature.
- Its dual-fan feature keeps it cool.
- Admirable audio and display
- Best iris graphics for the best Cricut design
- Latest Windows 11 installed.
- No optical drive
- No MicroSD card reader
2. Best Aesthetic Laptop: Acer Aspire 5
- AMD Ryzen 5 5500U Hexa-Core Mobile Processor with AMD Radeon Graphics.Maximum Power Supply Wattage 45 W
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display
- 8GB DDR4 Onboard Memory and 256GB NVMe SSD
- 1 - USB 3.2 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps) | 2 - USB 3.2 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging) | 1 - USB 2.0 Port | 1 - HDMI 2.0 Port with...
The Acer Aspire 5 is next on our list of the best laptops for Cricut Maker. We can boldly say that we are loyal supporters of the Acer Aspire 5 laptop. And not only us but people far away.
This is one of Acer’s best-selling laptops. The score is very high and the response to the comments is very good and impressive.
A 15.6-inch standard-sized notebook computer that easily accommodates all Cricut images on the screen. The screen resolution is 1920 x 1080, meaning that the resolution is high when running the Cricut Design Space.
It may be able to accommodate software updates in the coming years.
For connectivity, there is 802.11ac Wi-Fi to access the Cricut image stored in the cloud, and you can also choose to connect to Cricut Maker using a Bluetooth or USB port.
Most importantly, it also has an HDMI port for connecting your laptop to your TV.
A very long-lasting battery life, using 10 hours without a power connection.
The rest of the specifications are great, you can get a fast and powerful AMD Ryzen 5 5500U Hexa-Core processor that can reach speeds of 4.4 GHz. Also have powerful AMD Radeon Graphics to watch 4K videos.
The graphics card is built-in, 8GB DDR4 RAM, and the latest 256GB NVMe SSD storage space for all multitasking features and to store all the files on your computer.
One of the nice things about this laptop is that it’s future-proof and can be used for more than just Cricut Maker.
- Fast processor
- IPS display with high luminosity
- Well-equipped fast SSD
- AMD Radeon Vega 6 for crystal clear graphics display,
- Low power consumption
- Longest battery life,
- Excellent connectivity to Cricut
- No optical drive
3. Best 2-in-1 Laptop: HP Pavilion x360
- 【High-Speed RAM And Enormous Space】16GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2...
- 【Processor】Intel Core i5-1235U Processor (10 Cores, 12 Threads, 12MB Cache, Base Frequency at 0.9 GHz, Up to 4.4 GHz at Max Turbo Frequency) with...
- 【Display】15.6" diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), multitouch-enabled, IPS, edge-to-edge glass, micro-edge, 250 nits, 45% NTSC
- 【Tech Specs】 1 x USB Type-C, 2 x USB Type-A, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone/microphone combo, 1 x AC smart pin; Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth Combo; Fingerprint...
The new enhanced HP Pavilion x360 is undoubtedly the best two-in-one laptop for the Cricut Maker. Our experience using this notebook particularly impressed our team of experts at bestlaptopsventure.com with its ability to use Cricut Maker.
This HP computer features the latest 12th Gen Intel Core i5-1235U processor that is optimized for Cricut Maker graphics.
Although you won’t get a ton of processing power out of this Intel core chipset, it can take care of your Cricut crafting needs. Aside from that, the Hyper-threading technology coupled with the 10-core architecture ensures that Cricut designs are executed precisely.
It also included Intel Iris Xe Graphics in the HP Pavilion x360. This allows you to stay current on the Cricut Maker design specifications. In addition, using this GPU, you can speed up graphics-accelerated engraver and embossing processes to meet the demands of the artisan in you.
You get latest 16GB DDR4 RAM, capable of processing 3200MHz designs, files, and Uploads. Very fast 512GB PCIE Solid State Drive complements the extremely fast system memory.
Based on its interface, the HP Pavilion x360 is easily the best laptop for intended use with the Cricut Maker since Windows 11 Home OS guarantees complete compatibility.
The large 14-inch 1080p touchscreen display will impress those who are passionate about displays. Thanks to the micro-edge paneling, bezels are great to use.
In terms of productivity, this gadget includes a solid keyboard, hands-free control with Alexa, stylus compatibility, B&O speakers, and a responsive 720Pwebcam for video chat. A vital aspect of this device’s portability is its weight, which is 3.96 pounds.
However, it is best to invest in a laptop, such as the HP Pavilion x360, when creating products for home and commercial use.
Despite its ability to handle Cricut Maker like an expert, this computer also features top-of-the-line hardware for Cricut design space and machines, including USB-Type-C, HDMI, and other critical features.
The Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0 standards guarantee more reliable and faster wireless connections with the chosen Cricut maker machine.
The battery backup extends to over nine hours, and it supports fast charging as well. Finally, the HP Pavilion 360 qualifies as the best touchscreen option for the hardcore crafter as it meets a wide variety of Cricut laptop requirements.
This HP Pavilion x360 2in1 laptop is truly the best laptop for the Cricut Maker.
- User Friendly
- Great design and Powerful
- Great design and build quality
- Full HD Display
- Touchscreen facility.
- Narrow side bezels
- Battery life is good
- The graphics design is great
- 720P crisp webcam for video chat.
- Solid quad-core performance
- Strong performance with 12th Gen Intel CPUs
- No optical drive.
4. Best Budget-Friendly Laptop: HP Stream 11
- PORTABLE AND EXPRESSIVE DESIGN – Stay productive and connected all day with an HP laptop that is affordable, portable, and incredibly stylish....
- HD DISPLAY FOR ANYWHERE – Enjoy every bit of detail thanks to your laptop’s brilliant high-definition (1366 x 768) display (1); easily take this...
- DUAL-CORE PROCESSOR – Power through your workday with the great performance and instant responsiveness of the dual-core Intel Celeron N4020...
- STUNNING GRAPHICS – Smoothly stream your favorite content and easily run next-gen games with Intel UHD Graphics 600 (3).
The HP Stream 11 is another best affordable laptop for Cricut Maker, with some great features. This laptop has a great design and is also known for its powerful performance.
This HP Stream laptop can be folded into a variety of positions for improved use and This HP Stream computer is a versatile workhorse as well as a streaming device, the HP Stream 11″ Laptop lets you seamlessly switch between homework and watching your favorite shows.
It features an 11-inch HD IPS Truelife LED-backlit display with wide viewing angles. So you can enjoy your photos, movies, and games in crisp quality Intel UHD graphics 600 let you experience stunning visuals With the crisp quality of your photos, movies, and games,
You can watch 4K content and play your favorite games in 720p while the HP Webcam with integrated digital microphone allows you to have smooth video chats with your family.
A strong Intel Celeron N4020 processor, which can be overclocked to 2.6GHz ensures smooth performance.
The backlit keyboard allows you to function even in low-light conditions and can be customized to meet your specific requirements.
The Integrated Intel Iris Xe graphics card extends the list of features even more. This graphics technology produces stunning image quality for gaming, apps, videos, and so on.
These Inspiron series laptops have latest 4GB DDR4 RAM that can be extended to 8GB depending on your needs, and you will get fast 64GB SSD storage space.
Also, it comes with an infrared camera that works perfectly with “Windows Hello” to log you in quickly and securely using facial recognition.
The architecture has been carefully considered, with a dark gray exterior finish paired with a sleek, matte black interior, resulting in a beautiful overall appearance.
2 x USB 3.0 ports, 802.11ac Wifi, Bluetooth 4.2, Dual Band 2.4 &5 GHz, and other connectivity ports are available. The battery life we got in our lab is up to 7 hours, but this is entirely dependent on your use during the day.
- Slim appearance
- Quiet operation
- Decent input devices
- Solid application performance
- Low power consumption
- 11 inches diagonal HD SVA bright display for better visual and graphics optimization
- The lightweight design makes it easy to carry around
- It is relatively common in the price for the Cricut maker segment.
- No optical drive
5. Best Functional Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 1
- 【Processor】AMD Athlon Processor 2.3 GHz (4M Cache, up to 3.2 GHz, 2 cores) for Fast and Snappy Performance.
- 【Memory and Storage】20GB High...
- 【Display】 15.6" HD (1366x768) Anti-glare Screen, Energy-efficient LED backlight giving you more viewing area and less clutter, on a crystal-clear...
- 【Operating System】 Windows 11 Home in S mode. You may switch Win 11 S mode to the regular Win 11
The screen of this Lenovo IdeaPad 1 laptop is the same as the screens of the other laptops in the top 5 picks, but 15.6 inches can be considered sufficient. Also, the screen resolution is 1920 x 1080, enough to run the Cricut Maker software and will give you a perfectly crisp image.
With the Lenovo IdeaPad 1, Lenovo once again shows that a Windows laptop for email and online apps can be attractive and inexpensive.
For connectivity, there is 802.11ac Wi-Fi to access the Cricut image stored in the cloud, and you can choose to connect to the Cricut Maker machine using a Bluetooth or USB port.
Most importantly, it also has an HDMI port for connecting your laptop to your TV.
It is equipped with the latest AMD Athlon, which is a fast and powerful processor.
It also has a very long battery life and can last up to 10 hours after being fully charged.
The latest 20GB High bandwidth RAM is sufficient for the Cricut software, and a very healthy 1TB PCIe Solid State Drive with 128GB eMMC Startup Disk Allows you to Fast Boot-up and Data Transfer.
The display is a 15.6-inch wide touch screen to optimize the viewing experience. The laptop weighs only 3.52 pounds, making it extremely portable. This computer runs Windows 11.
Lenovo Ideapad 1’s all-new range is now slimmer and lighter, making it more suitable and convenient to travel with. Therefore, if you utilize the Design area at home and bring the laptop to the office to use the Cricut Explore machine (Air 2 or Air), this lightweight laptop can significantly lighten your load. It has a cutting-edge CPU, enhanced graphics, and a redesigned keyboard.
You will not be disappointed. We believed it could handle whatever amount of work you wanted to create using the Cricut Maker. As a craftsperson, you’d want to work since it enables you to illustrate placed work.
- Runs quietly
- Long battery life
- Hardly warms up
- Matte IPS screen
- Easy connectivity to your Cricut
- Full HD Display and portable design
- Best performance on a Budget-friendly price tag
- No fingerprint
6. Best All-Rounder Laptop: ASUS Vivobook 14
- 【Incredible performance】: Equipped with an Intel Core i5 processor and Intel Iris Xᵉ Graphics, this laptop is designed to provide an ultrafast...
- 【Fast charging battery】: ASUS fast-charge technology can recharge the battery up to 50% capacity in just 30 minutes, allowing you to quickly top...
- 【Extra toughness and durability】: This laptop stays cool in all situations thanks to ASUS IceCool thermal technology, and meets US military-grade...
- 【Effortless typing experience】: The precisely measured and fine-tuned ErgoSense keyboard design reduces strain on your hands and wrists
Asus Vivobook 14 has the latest 13th Gen Intel Core i5-1235U processor, which is very fast and powerful. The Asus Vivobook 14 has a 256GB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 SSD, the better the processor and SSD, the better the performance.
Like our first choice, this laptop has a 14-inch full HD screen, which is completely a high resolution.
Its Intel graphics processing unit provides smart, high-quality graphics.
This computer has 8GB DDR4 RAM and provides ultra-fast memory access for smooth operation.
If you want ASUS Vivobook 20GB RAM, check it ASUS Vivobook 17
When it comes to design, it has a backlit keyboard and fingerprint scanner to protect your work and keep your design confidential.
This laptop also has excellent connectivity options and is easy to use on Cricut Makers. Includes USB 3.2 Type-C, USB 3.2, and USB 2.0 ports for easy connection.
- Productivity is good
- Lightweight and portable
- Long and lovely battery life
- Eye-catching, colorful design(Rose pink is the Best)
- Performance is good enough for Cricut maker and basic productivity.
- No optical drive
- Average Battery Life
7. Best Multi-Purpose Laptop: HP 15
- DO MORE, ALL DAY - Designed to keep you productive and entertained from anywhere, the HP 15.6 inch Laptop PC combines long lasting battery life with a...
- TAKE IT ANYWHERE - A thin and light design lets you take this PC anywhere and still enjoy a micro-edge display with vivid and flicker-free images
- RELIABLE PERFORMANCE FOR EVERY DAY - Tackle your busiest days with the performance of a 12th Generation Intel Core i5-1235U processor and save more of...
- EXPAND YOUR VIEW - Micro-edge bezel Full HD IPS screen maximizes the 15.6-inch display to make use of crisp Intel Iris Xe Graphics
The fourth-best pick on this list is the HP 15. This is the most popular laptop.
HP laptops are well suited for some home workers and are compatible with Cricut Xplore and Maker due to their high performance and speed.
The screen of this laptop is a 15.6″ inches Full HD (1920 x 1080 Px) screen, with solid, durable chassis but the frame is so narrow that you can make it easier to be seen with less display so that the screen isn’t cluttered.
This latest 12th Gen Intel Core i5-1235U processor and 16GB DDR4 RAM powered by Intel graphics can provide strong performance for everyday tasks. This computer can easily handle Cricut technologies, including Cricut Design Space, and maker.
HP 15 also has a Q control feature that allows you to switch to smart cooling mode to seamlessly switch between fast, high-quality performance and power-saving silent mode.
It Keeps your privacy intact with a physical shutter for your webcam and 512GB very fast SSD boot your laptop in seconds.
This HP 15 laptop lasted in our lab test 7 hours, which is amazing. It’s also easy to connect via wifi and Bluetooth 4.1, so you can use Cricut wirelessly when you need it.
- Sharp display
- Durable yet light
- Reasonable pricing
- A decent set of physical ports
- Excellent processing performances
- Smooth Performance with Cricut maker
- No optical drive
8. Best Thin and Long Battery Laptop: Apple MacBook Air M2
- IMPRESSIVELY BIG, IMPOSSIBLY THIN — The 15-inch MacBook Air makes room for more of what you love with a spacious Liquid Retina display. The durable...
- SUPERCHARGED BY M2 — Get more done faster with a powerful 8-core CPU, 10-core GPU, and up to 24GB of unified memory.
- UP TO 18 HOURS OF BATTERY LIFE — Go all day with the power-efficient performance of the Apple M2 chip. (Battery life varies by use and...
- SPACIOUS, BEAUTIFUL DISPLAY — The high-resolution, 15.3-inch Liquid Retina display features 500 nits of brightness, P3 wide color, and support for...
The price of this laptop is a bit high, but if you’re willing to spend money, it’s worth it. To truly take advantage of the advanced features of Cricut Maker, you need a high-quality laptop like the MacBook Air.
MacBook Air has the longest-life battery among the laptop brands. After fully charged, the device can be used for up to 25.5 hours.
With its incredible portability (which weighs less than 3.3 lbs), you can use your computer to create your designs while on the go before coming back home to create the final project with the Cricut maker machine.
It runs on the MAC OS operating system, has 8GB RAM, 512GB PCIe4 M.2 NVMe SSD (it’s very fast), and is known for its excellent performance and supercharged BY M2 — Get more done faster with a powerful 8-core CPU, 10-core GPU, and up to 24GB of unified memory.
The standard resolution of Full HD+ displays is 2880 x 1864 pixels, which supports a wider color gamut and provides realistic image quality for Cricut designs.
MacBook Air has great features. You can run in dark environments with a backlit keyboard. The touchpad supports multi-touch gestures with up to four fingers, and the top bezel supports high-resolution webcams to make a video call.
You can trust this laptop, and your demand for Cricut Maker exceeds that’s a perfect device worth any penny.
As for the penny, keep in mind that this is not a cheap laptop. This is the most expensive model on Cricut’s best laptop list, but it’s what makes this type of MacBook Air laptop the best performance, proven durability, lightweight portability, and ease of use. Because it is designed for it.
- Potent laptop
- Amazing battery life
- Thin and lightweight
- Variety of ports
- Military-grade durability
- Built-in DTS headphone jack
- The screen is incredibly reflective but best in resolution.
9. Best All-Rounder laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3
The Lenovo IdeaPad 3 has a 14-inch Full HD-resolution Touchscreen with embedded anti-glare IPS, which can provide excellent image and sharpness. The IdeaPad 3 is equipped with an AMD Ryzen 5 5625U processor, which makes it very suitable for high performance.
It has the latest 16GB DDR4 RAM and 512GB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe 3.0×4 NVMe storage space. This laptop uses Dolby Audio to provide a rich sound experience. It weighs 4.4 pounds and is very light. You can move it easily.
The device is black to improve the look of the style. With a large screen and ample storage space, this device is well worth the time. Made of carbon fiber and magnesium.
We feel that there are no bends in the deck or console. The computer comes with quick connection options such as 2USB 3.0, HDMI, and a microSD port. Also, it comes with WLAN, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth connections. It’s come with the latest Windows 11.
With a battery life of nearly 10 hours, it is one of the best-in-class batteries. It costs nothing less than $650 and has many expensive variations also, you can check it out.
The Lenovo IdeaPad 3 is a great device with multiple features. It has a large screen, powerful memory, and storage space, and offers many connectivity options.
- It is a lightweight device.
- The performance is quite exceptional.
- The keyboard is ergonomic and flexible.
- It has top-notch storage space.
- It has a long battery life that can work for more than 10 hours on Cricut.
- No optical drive
- No fingerprint
Best Laptop for Cricut Maker – Buying Guide
The second half of the FAQ section describes the actual hardware requirements required to run the Cricut software design space available in the Cricut Maker machine.
You don’t necessarily need a large powerful high-end computer, but if you’re on a budget, always find one of the latest costs for each model, as shown in the first five photos. All prices are very reasonable, less than $1000.
In addition to Cricut Maker, if you have the opportunity to own a new computer, you also need to use it a lot.
In this case, if your goal is to exceed the minimum specifications of your laptop, you will be very happy.
As you can imagine, Cricut’s design space software is a visual device that needs enough screens to use it. It has two main aspects.
First, there is the size. You can use smaller laptops, such as 14-inch (or 11-inch!) Laptops.
However, the obvious advantage of a larger screen (such as 15 inches or 17 inches) is that you can always see more windows on the screen.
This is especially useful if you need to see two images side by side. Alternatively, if you want to see the entire image, you can use the side pane at the same time.
However, more important than screen size is screen resolution. The higher the screen resolution, the clearer the image on the screen.
You can see that you need a screen resolution of at least 1024×768. Previously thought to be very high resolution, it has since become a higher standard.
Higher resolutions may be required if Cricut decides to make a new update to the software.
To connect Cricut Maker to your laptop, you must meet at least one of the standard USB ports or Bluetooth connections.
If you’re not sure which of the two is outside, ideally look for a laptop with both. If you encounter any of these connectivity issues, you can always try the other methods.
However, this is usually not difficult to achieve. Today, it’s very common for laptops to have multiple ports, including a Bluetooth connection and a 2-port USB port.
Cricut Design Space software is designed to run on a variety of devices and operating systems.
I zoomed in on my Windows laptop in the first five photos because people are generally more familiar with Windows than Macs.
Also, Android-based laptops are usually designed for browsing rather than downloading their software and running it offline.
You don’t have to use a particularly powerful processor on your laptop. All Intel ™ dual-core processors perform as well as or are comparable to AMD® processors.
The RAM on your laptop is the same as the RAM that can perform multitasking functions. You need at least 4GB RAM to run the Cricut Design Space software for Cricut Maker.
However, if you want to run multiple applications on your laptop anytime, it’s a good idea to look for applications that have a lot of RAM.
You need at least 2GB of disk space to run the software, so you need to run other applications in addition to this one.
For file storage in the Cricut Maker’s Design Space software, you can use the cloud storage that you provided.
However, you will need additional disk space if you want to keep a copy on your laptop.
There is no SSD storage, but SSDs are better than HDDs.
If you want to bring your laptop to the Cricut Arts and Crafts course, this is the easiest way if you have a long battery life.
But it won’t be mainstream until the problem goes away throughout the weekend.
FAQs of Best Laptops For Cricut Maker 2024
Can I Use a Chromebook With My Cricut Maker?
There is no quick answer to this question. To use Cricut Design Space, you need a Windows or Mac operating system to run on your laptop. The Chromebook runs on Google’s operating system, but it’s not compatible with the programs used by Cricut.
Do I Need Internet Access to Use My Cricut Maker?
A good internet connection is required if you want to use layout space on your laptop. However, Cricut is currently working on an offline version of the desktop.
What operating system do you need to run Cricut Maker software Design Space?
Fortunately, the Cricut software, Design Space, can run on all major operating systems such as Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
However, it does not apply to older versions of these operating systems.
These are your choices:
Windows® 8 or later
macOS 10.13 or later
iOS 12 or later
Android 6.0 or later
The important thing to note here is that the software cannot run in S mode on Windows. However, it’s easy to switch your laptop out of S mode.
What are the hardware requirements for the Cricut Maker software Design Space?
This article is about laptops, so we’ll focus on laptop specifications here. (However, if you are not sure yet, you can also run this software using your smartphone or tablet.)
These are the minimum specifications required for a laptop.
USB port or Bluetooth® connection
Display: 1024 x 768 Screen resolution
CPU: Intel ™ dual-core processor (or equivalent to AMD®)
2GB free disk space
RAM: 4 GB
Broadband speed: 4MB/sec
How can you connect your laptop to the Cricut Maker?
You can connect the device to the Cricut Maker by inserting and opening the Cricut.
You need to connect the Cricut Maker to the device using a USB cable.
You need to visit the website design.cricut.com/setup.
Your monitor will show you the steps to sign your Cricut ID.
You can now download and install the specified layout space.
You will be prompted to create your first project and the setup is complete.
If you find it difficult to work with, you can use other tutorials on the internet.
If you’re not sure, you can always seek customer support or help from a friend.
What is the budget for the best laptop for Cricut Maker?
Note that from the previous laptops to the manufacturer’s Cricut Maker, you don’t have to do any extra work to operate it. A laptop made by a well-known brand is a must. However, some functions need to be handled correctly, so they also need to be listed.
The ideal budget is over $500. We have done our best to bring this excellent laptop from the Cricut Maker for less than $1000. Keep in mind that some laptops can be more expensive, but laptops are too expensive to exceed specifications.
Best Laptops For Cricut Maker Reviews – 2024
Conclusion on Best Laptops for Cricut Maker
The above models are the best laptops for Cricut makers in 2024. If you are a student or someone who wants to excel in the field of design and craft, you may need to use these laptops.
Understand that your specific requirements play an important role in choosing them. Therefore, when purchasing handicrafts or projects, you need to carefully determine the specifications and prices.
- According to Cricut enthusiasts, there are few laptops compared to the Acer Aspire 5. It has a good processor, transposed memory, and storage space for this type of work. Designers can easily operate Cricut using a laptop computer like this.
- If you want our editor’s best choice go to HP Pavilion x360.
If you want to use the best laptop for your Cricut maker you can’t find the right device without research. We did this in the review and selected some of the latest gadgets on the market.
Go ahead and select one of the above listed, you will surely not be disappointed. Don’t be surprised by the results.