If you are in a hurry, You can pick our expert’s best choice the HP Pavilion x360.
In this article, we have enlisted the best laptops for Cricut Maker for 2021 that will be able to fuel your endeavors without breaking into a sweat.
However, it doesn’t matter if you’re using Cricut Maker, this is because they can be used with Design space software provided by Cricut.
We interviewed 19 Cricut users during our research to help you find a laptop that’s best suited for your needs.
However, there are many different best laptops for Cricut Maker on the market, it can be hard for you to choose the right one. Today, I’ll solve that problem for you and share my top 9 down Laptops for you.
Top 9 Best Laptop For Cricut Maker in October 2021 [Recommended]
Table of Contents
- Top 9 Best Laptop For Cricut Maker in October 2021 [Recommended]
- 01. Best Versatile Laptop: HP Pavilion 15
- 02. Best Performative Laptop: HP Pavilion x360
- 03. Best Thin and Long Battery Laptop: LG Gram
- 04. Best Multi-Purpose Laptop: New HP 15
- 05. Best Value for Money Laptop: Acer Aspire 5
- 06. Best Functional Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3
- 07. Best Budget Friendly Laptop: HP Stream 14
- 08. Best Multi-Purpose Laptop: ASUS Vivobook 15
- 09. Best All-Rounder laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad S340
- Best Laptop for Cricut Maker – Buying Guide
- FAQ’s of Best Laptop For Cricut Maker 2021
- Best Laptop For Cricut Maker Reviews – 2021
- Conclusion on Best laptop for Cricut maker
Let’s find out which model is best for your Cricut Maker. In the next section, we ranked and reviewed the top 9 options from well-known laptop brands to meet your creative needs for Cricut Maker.
Best Laptops For Cricut Maker – Recommended Specs
|Processor||11th Generation Intel Core i5|
|Graphics||NVIDIA GeForce or Intel UHD/iris|
|Storage||512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD|
|Display||15.6″/17.3” Full HD (1920 x 1080)|
|Weight||Under 6 lbs.|
|Battery||Up to 6 Hours|
|Keyboard||RGB Backlit Keyboard|
|OS||Windows 10 Home 64-bit|
01. Best Versatile Laptop: HP Pavilion 15
- INSTANT GRATIFICATION – Experience a laptop with premium performance, so you can spend less time getting more done; it’s like a small PC that’s...
- EPIC ENTERTAINMENT – With audio by B&O, a larger screen-to-body ratio, and a 15.6-inch Full HD micro-edged screen to maximize your view,...
- IMPRESSIVE GRAPHICS – The Intel Iris Xe Graphics gives you a new level of graphics performance with crisp, stunning visuals, plus the convenience of...
- UNSTOPPABLE PERFORMANCE – Get things done fast with the 11th Generation Intel Core i7-1165G7 processor, which delivers instant responsiveness and...
The HP Pavilion 15 is the best laptop for the Cricut Maker. If you read the list online, you will find it in the comment section. However, we did some research and sure testing before drawing any conclusions.
Prospects will tell you that it is in the middle of some laptops, which can manage multiple tasks. You can download as many programs or games as you desire. It’s not just become boring.
This is a ready-to-use armored knight whose details include an 11th Gen Intel Core i7 – 1165G76-core processor up to 4.7 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology.
Also, you will get the new fast 16GB DDR4 2666 MHz RAM, and the huge 512GB PCIe SSD storage and experience improved multitasking. You will be amazed at the new Intel Iris Plus Graphics that comes with it.
This laptop has a large screen that can provide great quality images. With an amazing resolution of 1920×1080 pixels, some users consider its large design to make it look bulky but not heavier. It is only 3.86 lbs.
It offers a wide range of connection options such as HDMI, USB Type-C, and SD card readers. Do you need to be aware of the shortcomings in this area? As a pure high-end gaming and software laptop, don’t expect too much battery power.
This laptop battery backup up is up to 8 hours, enough for Cricut. The price is not less than US $1,300, which is a little costly. However, if you are looking for the best laptop for your Cricut Maker, you need to use this best-performing device.
The HP Pavilion 15 is the best laptop for Cricut Maker. If you are a designer you are just planning to start a career in this area, you should consider using this device. The HP 15 is also a great high-end gaming laptop.
02. Best Performative Laptop: HP Pavilion x360
- FREE UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11 (13) (when available, see below)
- VIBRANT DISPLAY - Your creations are brought to life with the 14-inch diagonal Full HD (1920 x 1080) multitouch enabled, edge-to-edge glass display
- STELLAR PERFORMANCE - The 11th Generation Intel Core i5-1135G7 (1) processor lets you get work done more efficiently
- EYE-CATCHING GRAPHICS - Marvel at crystal-clear imagery thanks to Intel Iris Xe Graphics (2)
This HP Pavilion x360 laptop is the best-selling product among retailers with also the best price. Especially if you trade frequently on Amazon, it’s worth a try.
The screen is of good quality which is 14-inches in size and has a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080, which is better than the resolution required to run Cricut.
For connectivity, there is 802.11ac Wi-Fi to access the Cricut image stored in the cloud, and you can choose to connect to Cricut Maker using a Bluetooth or USB port. Most importantly, it also has an HDMI port for connecting your laptop to your TV.
It has a fast and powerful processor up to 4.20GHz burst frequency called the 11th Generation Intel Core i5-1135G7
It also includes 8GB RAM for multitasking, which meets the RAM requirements of the Cricut software.
It is also made with a built-in graphics card (not required for Cricut). Besides, if you want to store some Cricut images on your laptop, you can use 256GB of space on your M.2 SSD.
But what impressed us was the long battery life of about 8 hours after being fully charged!
The laptop also has a built-in sharp webcam and microphone which is used for video calls as well. It comes with features that are unmatched. Also, the Cricut maker work perfectly with it.
This HP Pavilion x360 laptop is truly the best laptop for the Cricut Maker.
We also reviewed – Best Laptops For Cricut users in 2021
03. Best Thin and Long Battery Laptop: LG Gram
- 14" WUXGA (1920 x 1200) IPS LCD, with DCI-P3 99% color expression
- Intel Evo Platform Powered by 11th generation Intel core i5-1135G7 Processor with Intel Xe Graphics delivers performance for high-resolution content...
- 8GB LPDDR4X 4266mhz RAM delivers a high level of performance for memory-intensive content creation, designing, editing, and multitasking
- Improve productivity with 256GB PCIe M.2 NVMe SSD for dependable storage accessible in a flash
The price of this laptop is a bit high, but if you’re willing to spend money, it’s worth it. To truly take advantage of the advanced features of Cricut Maker, you need a high-quality laptop like the LG Gram.
LG Gram has the longest-life battery among the laptop brands. After fully charged, the device can be used for up to 25.5 hours.
With its incredible portability (which weighs less than 2.2 lbs), you can use your laptop to create your designs while on the go before coming back home to create the final project with the Cricut maker machine.
It runs on the Windows 10 Home operating system, has 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB PCIe M.2 NVMe SSD (it’s very fast), and is known for its excellent performance and 11th generation processor.
The standard resolution of Full HD+ displays is 1920 x 1200 pixels, which supports a wider color gamut and provides realistic image quality for Cricut designs.
LG Gram has great features. You can run in dark environments with a backlit keyboard. The touchpad supports multi-touch gestures with up to four fingers, and the top bezel supports high-resolution webcams to make a video call.
You can trust this laptop, and your demand for Cricut Maker exceeds that-it’s a perfect device worth any penny.
As for the penny, keep in mind that this is not a cheap laptop. This is the most expensive model on Cricut’s best laptop list, but it’s what makes this type of LG laptop the best performance, proven durability, lightweight portability, and ease of use. Because it is designed for it.
04. Best Multi-Purpose Laptop: New HP 15
- TAKE IT ANYWHERE – With its thin and light design, 6.5 millimeter micro-edge bezel display, and 82% screen to body ratio, you can take this PC...
- REVOLUTIONARY ENTERTAINMENT – Enjoy ultra-wide viewing angles and seamlessly perform multi-monitor set-ups with a 15.6-inch, Full HD, IPS,...
- IMPRESSIVE GRAPHICS – The Intel Iris Xe Graphics gives you a new level of performance with crisp, stunning visuals, plus the convenience of a thin...
- UNSTOPPABLE PERFORMANCE – Get things done fast with the 11th Generation Intel Core i5-1135G7 processor, which delivers instant responsiveness and...
The sixth-best pick on this list is the HP 15. This is the most popular laptop.
HP laptops are well suited for some home workers and are compatible with Cricut Xplore and Maker due to their high performance and speed.
The screen of this laptop is a 15.6″ inches Full HD (1920 x 1080 Px) screen, with solid, durable chassis but the frame is so narrow that you can make it easier to be seen with less display so that the screen isn’t cluttered.
This 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7 processor and 8GB DDR4 RAM powered by Intel graphics can provide strong performance for everyday tasks. This laptop can easily handle Cricut technologies, including Cricut Design Space, and maker.
HP 15 also has a Q control feature that allows you to switch to smart cooling mode to seamlessly switch between fast, high-quality performance and power-saving silent mode.
It Keeps your privacy intact with a physical shutter for your webcam and 256GB very fast SSD boot your laptop in seconds.
This HP 15 laptop last in our lab test is 7 hours, which is amazing. It’s also easy to connect via wifi and bluetooth 4.1, so you can use Cricut wirelessly when you need it.
05. Best Value for Money Laptop: Acer Aspire 5
- Powerful Productivity: AMD Ryzen 3 3350U delivers desktop-class performance and amazing battery life in a slim notebook. With Precision Boost, get up...
- Maximized Visuals: See even more on the stunning 15.6" Full HD display with 82.58% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow bezels
- Backlit Keyboard and Fingerprint Reader: Biometric fingerprint reader and Windows Hello sign-in options help keep your Acer PC secure
- Internal Specifications: 4GB DDR4 on-board memory (1 slot available); 128GB NVMe solid-state drive storage (1 hard drive bay available) to store your...
The Acer Aspire 5 is the next on our list of the best laptop for Cricut Maker. We can boldly say that we are loyal supporters of the Acer Aspire 5 Slim laptop. And not only us, but people far away.
This is one of Acer’s best-selling laptops. The score is very high and the response to the comments is very good and impressive.
A 15.6-inch standard-sized notebook computer that easily accommodates all Cricut images on the screen. The screen resolution is 1920 x 1080, meaning that the resolution is high when running the Cricut Design Space.
It may be able to accommodate software updates in the coming years.
For connectivity, there is 802.11ac Wi-Fi to access the Cricut image stored in the cloud, and you can also choose to connect to Cricut Maker using a Bluetooth or USB port.
Most importantly, it also has an HDMI port for connecting your laptop to your TV.
A very long-lasting battery life, using 10 hours without a power connection.
The rest of the specifications are great, you can get a fast and powerful dual-core processor (AMD Ryzen 3-3350 U) that can reach speeds of 3.50 GHz.
The graphics card is built-in, 4GB DDR4 RAM, and the latest 128GB NVMe SSD storage space are for all multitasking features and to store all the files on your laptop.
Windows 10 comes with S mode, but you can change it from S mode freely with a few simple steps.
One of the nice things about this laptop is that it’s future-proof and can be used for more than just Cricut Maker.
06. Best Functional Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3
- Powerhouse performance from AMD Ryzen 5 5500U mobile processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD storage, and AMD Radeon 7 Graphics
- The IdeaPad 3 14-inch laptop has 4-side narrow bezels that let you see more of the FHD (1920 x 1080) screen for wider viewing angles and less clutter
- Quieter and cooler with intelligent thermals, plus you can calibrate performance with Q-control, with 3 modes to match your performance needs
- WiFi 6 (2x2 802.11 ax) and Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, plus USB, USB-C, and HDMI ports
The screen of this Lenovo IdeaPad 3 laptop may slightly be smaller than the screens of the other laptops in the top 5 picks, but 14 inches can be considered sufficient. Also, the screen resolution is 1366 x 768, enough to run the Cricut software and will give you a perfectly crisp image.
With the Lenovo IdeaPad 3, Lenovo once again shows that a Windows laptop for email and online apps can be attractive and inexpensive.
For connectivity, there is 802.11ac Wi-Fi to access the Cricut image stored in the cloud, and you can choose to connect to Cricut Maker machine using a Bluetooth or USB port.
Most importantly, it also has an HDMI port for connecting your laptop to your TV.
It is equipped with the AMD Ryzen 5, which is a fast and powerful processor and can provide speeds up to 2.6 GHz.
It also has a very long battery life and can last up to 10 hours after being fully charged.
The latest 8GB DDR4 RAM is sufficient for the Cricut software, and a very healthy 64GB eMMC memory is used for onboard file storage.
However, the great feature of this particular laptop is that it gives a one-year subscription to Office 365. This allows you to use all Microsoft Office applications and provides terabytes of cloud file storage.
You will not be disappointed. We believed it could handle whatever amount of work you wanted to create using the Cricut Maker. As a craftsperson, you’d want to work since it enables you to illustrate placed work.
07. Best Budget Friendly Laptop: HP Stream 14
- Designed for the always connected life, the nimble HP Stream 14" Laptop lets you easily shift from homework workhorse to streaming your favorite...
- The improved 802.11 ac 2x2 Wi-Fi antenna delivers a stronger, more reliable Internet connection than before, and with up to 11 hours of battery life,...
- Intel Celeron N4000 (1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency, 4 MB cache, 2 cores). 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB). 64 GB eMMC storage....
- 14" diagonal HD SVA BrightView micro-edge WLED-backlit (1366 x 768) Non-touch Display; Realtek 802.11b/g/n/a/ac (2x2) and Bluetooth 4.2 combo;...
The HP Stream 14 is the overall best laptop for Cricut maker, with some great features. This laptop has a great design and is also known for its powerful performance.
This HP Stream white laptop can be folded into a variety of positions for improved use and This HP Stream laptop is a versatile workhorse as well as a streaming device, the HP Stream 14″ Laptop lets you seamlessly switch between homework and watching your favorite shows.
It features a 14-inch HD IPS Truelife LED-backlit display with wide viewing angles. So you can enjoy your photos, movies, and games in crisp quality Intel UHD graphics let you experience stunning visuals With the crisp quality of your photos, movies, and games,
You can watch 4K content and play your favorite games in 720p while the HP Webcam with integrated digital microphone allows you to have smooth video chats with your family.
A strong Intel Celeron N4000 processor, which can be overclocked to 2.6GHz ensures smooth performance.
The backlit keyboard allows you to function even in low-light conditions and can be customized to meet your specific requirements.
The Integrated Intel Iris Xe graphics card extends the list of features even more. This graphics technology produces stunning image quality for gaming, apps, videos, and so on.
These Inspiron series laptops have latest 4GB DDR4 RAM that can be extended to 8GB depending on your needs, and you will get fast 64GB eMMC storage space.
Also, it comes with an infrared camera that works perfectly with “Windows Hello” to log you in quickly and securely using facial recognition.
The architecture has been carefully considered, with a dark gray exterior finish paired with a sleek, matte black interior, resulting in a beautiful overall appearance.
2 x USB 3.0 ports, 802.11ac Wifi, Bluetooth 4.2, Dual Band 2.4 &5 GHz, and other connectivity ports are available. The battery life we got in our lab is up to 7 hours, but this is entirely dependent on your use during the day.
08. Best Multi-Purpose Laptop: ASUS Vivobook 15
- 15.6 inch Full HD (1920x1080) 4-way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Compatible with Google Classroom; run Google Classroom on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11
- Latest 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 CPU (4M Cache, up to 3.4 GHz)
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM and 128 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
Asus Vivobook 15 has an Intel i3-1005G17 processor, which is very fast and powerful. The Asus Vivobook 15 has a 128GB NVMe M.2 SSD, the better the processor and SSD, the better the performance.
Like our first choice, this laptop has a 15.6-inch full HD screen, which is completely a high resolution.
Its Intel graphics processing unit provides smart, high-quality graphics.
This laptop has 8GB DDR4 RAM and provides ultra-fast memory access for smooth operation.
When it comes to design, it has a backlit keyboard and fingerprint scanner to protect your work and keep your design confidential.
This laptop also has excellent connectivity options and is easy to use on Cricut Makers. Includes USB 3.2 Type-C, USB 3.2, and USB 2.0 ports for easy connection.
09. Best All-Rounder laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad S340
- Lenovo Ideapad laptop gets your ready to work from home and study online and maximum portability, CPU is powered by latest generation AMD Ryzen 7...
- Plenty of high-bandwidth 20GB DDR4 2666 SDRAM memory is for running games and applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once....
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive SSD providing massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important...
- 15.6" IPS LCD touchscreen display with an anti-glare surface provides a crisp, clear view of your content. FHD (1920 x 1080) resolution provides...
The Lenovo IdeaPad S340 has a 15.6-inch Full HD-resolution Touchscreen with embedded anti-glare IPS, which can provide excellent image and sharpness. The IdeaPad S340 is equipped with an AMD Ryzen 7 3700U processor, which makes it very suitable for high performance.
It has the latest 16GB DDR4 RAM and 512GB fast PCIe SSD storage space. This laptop uses Dolby Audio to provide a rich sound experience. It weighs 4.1 pounds and is very light. You can move it easily.
The device is black to improve the look of the style. With a large screen and ample storage space, this device is well worth the time. Made of carbon fiber and magnesium.
We feel that there are no bends in the deck or console. The laptop comes with quick connection options such as 2USB 3.0, HDMI, and a micro-SD port. Also, it comes with WLAN, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth connections.
With a battery life of nearly 10 hours, it is one of the best-in-class batteries. It costs nothing less than $800 and has many expensive variations also, you can check it out.
The Lenovo IdeaPad S340 is a great device with multiple features. It has a large screen, powerful memory and storage space, and offers many connectivity options.
Best Laptop for Cricut Maker – Buying Guide
The second half of the FAQ section describes the actual hardware requirements required to run the Cricut software design space available in the Cricut Maker machine.
You don’t necessarily need a large powerful high-end laptop, but if you’re on a budget, always find one of the latest costs for each model, as shown in the first five photos. All prices are very reasonable, less than $1000.
In addition to Cricut Maker, if you have the opportunity to own a new laptop, you also need to use it a lot.
In this case, if your goal is to exceed the minimum specifications of your laptop, you will be very happy.
As you can imagine, Cricut’s design space software is a visual device that needs enough screen to use it. It has two main aspects.
First, there is the size. You can use smaller laptops, such as 14-inch (or 11-inch!) Laptops.
However, the obvious advantage of a larger screen (such as 15 inches or 17 inches) is that you can always see more windows on the screen.
This is especially useful if you need to see two images side by side. Alternatively, if you want to see the entire image, you can use the side pane at the same time.
However, more important than screen size is screen resolution. The higher the screen resolution, the clearer the image on the screen.
You can see that you need a screen resolution of at least 1024×768. Previously thought to be very high resolution, it has since become a higher standard.
Higher resolutions may be required if Cricut decides to make a new update to the software.
To connect Cricut Maker to your laptop, you must meet at least one of the standard USB ports or Bluetooth connections.
If you’re not sure which of the two is outside, ideally look for a laptop with both. If you encounter any of these connectivity issues, you can always try the other methods.
However, this is usually not difficult to achieve. Today, it’s very common for laptops to have multiple ports, including a Bluetooth connection and a 2-port USB port.
Cricut Design Space software is designed to run on a variety of devices and operating systems.
I zoomed in on my Windows laptop in the first five photos because people are generally more familiar with Windows than Macs.
Also, Android-based laptops are usually designed for browsing rather than downloading their software and running it offline.
You don’t have to use a particularly powerful processor on your laptop. All Intel ™ dual-core processors perform as well as or are comparable to AMD® processors.
The RAM on your laptop is the same as the RAM that can perform multitasking functions. You need at least 4GB RAM to run the Cricut Design Space software for Cricut Maker.
However, if you want to run multiple applications on your laptop anytime, it’s a good idea to look for applications that have a lot of RAM.
You need at least 2GB of disk space to run the software, so you need to run other applications in addition to this one.
For file storage in the Cricut Maker’s Design Space software, you can use the cloud storage that you provided.
However, if you want to keep a copy on your laptop, you will need additional disk space.
There is no SSD storage, but SSDs are better than HDDs.
If you want to bring your laptop to the Cricut Arts and Crafts course, this is the easiest way if you have long battery life.
But it won’t be mainstream until the problem goes away throughout the weekend.
FAQ’s of Best Laptop For Cricut Maker 2021
Can I Use a Chromebook With My Cricut Maker?
There is no quick answer to this question. To use Cricut Design Space, you need a Windows or Mac operating system to run on your laptop. The Chromebook runs on Google’s operating system, but it’s not compatible with the programs used by Cricut.
Do I Need Internet Access to Use My Cricut Maker?
A good internet connection is required if you want to use layout space on your laptop. However, Cricut is currently working on an offline version of the desktop.
What operating system do you need to run Cricut Maker software Design Space?
Fortunately, the Cricut software, Design Space, can run on all major operating systems such as Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
However, it does not apply to older versions of these operating systems. These are your choices:
Windows® 8 or later
macOS 10.13 or later
iOS 12 or later
Android 6.0 or later
The important thing to note here is that the software cannot run in S mode on Windows. However, it’s easy to switch your laptop out of S mode.
What are the hardware requirements for the Cricut Maker software Design Space?
This article is about laptops, so we’ll focus on laptop specifications here. (However, if you are not sure yet, you can also run this software using your smartphone or tablet.)
These are the minimum specifications required for a laptop.
USB port or Bluetooth® connection
Display: 1024 x 768 Screen resolution
CPU: Intel ™ dual-core processor (or equivalent to AMD®)
2GB free disk space
RAM: 4 GB
Broadband speed: 4MB/sec
How can you connect your laptop to the Cricut Maker?
You can connect the device to the Cricut Maker by inserting and opening the Cricut.
You need to connect the Cricut Maker to the device using a USB cable.
You need to visit the website design.cricut.com/setup.
Your monitor will show you the steps to sign your Cricut ID.
You can now download and install the specified layout space.
You will be prompted to create your first project and the setup is complete.
If you find it difficult to work with, you can use other tutorials on the internet.
If you’re not sure, you can always seek customer support or help from a friend.
What is the budget for the best laptop for Cricut maker?
Note that from the previous laptops to the manufacturer’s Cricut Maker, you don’t have to do any extra work to operate it. A laptop made by a well-known brand is a must. However, some functions need to be handled correctly, so they also need to be listed.
The ideal budget is over $500. We have done our best to bring this excellent laptop from the Cricut Maker for less than $1000. Keep in mind that some laptops can be more expensive, but laptops are too expensive to exceed specifications.
Best Laptop For Cricut Maker Reviews – 2021
Conclusion on Best laptop for Cricut maker
The above model is the best laptop for Cricut maker in 2021. If you are a student or someone who wants to excel in the field of design and craft, you may need to use these laptops.
Understand that your specific requirements play an important role in choosing them. Therefore, when purchasing handicrafts or projects, you need to carefully determine the specifications and prices.
According to Cricut enthusiasts, there are few laptops compared to the Dell Inspiron 14. It has a good processor, transposed memory, and storage space for this type of work. Designers can easily operate Cricut using a laptop computer like this.
If you want our editor’s best choice go to HP Pavilion x360.
If you want to use the best laptop for your Cricut maker you can find the right device without research. We did this in the review and selected some of the latest gadgets on the market.
Go ahead and select one of the above listed, you will surely not be disappointed. Don’t be surprised by the results.