If you are in a hurry, You can pick our expert’s best choice the latest HP Pavilion x360.
It took us almost a dozen hours to research the internet and get to know a wide range of products available on the market, and we tested 27 laptops them. At the end of our evaluation, we got the best laptops for Cricut Design Space.
The following list has plenty of options for everyone, regardless of their needs.
The HP Pavilion is the best choice among the all-rounder laptops if you are looking for a classic, reliable, and durable laptop. Its potent and stunning looks provide excellent performance and can withstand all kinds of environmental conditions with ease.
Continue reading to find out your best choices and what to search for when choosing a laptop.
Best Laptops for Cricut Design Space: Top 9 Picks in 2023
Now, we have rounded up the 9 best Cricut Design Space laptops for you to choose from – let’s go.
1. Best Versatile Laptop: HP Pavilion x360
- 【High-Speed RAM And Enormous Space】16GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2...
- 【Processor】Intel Core i5-1235U Processor (10 Cores, 12 Threads, 12MB Cache, Base Frequency at 0.9 GHz, Up to 4.4 GHz at Max Turbo Frequency) with...
- 【Display】15.6" diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), multitouch-enabled, IPS, edge-to-edge glass, micro-edge, 250 nits, 45% NTSC
- 【Tech Specs】 1 x USB Type-C, 2 x USB Type-A, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone/microphone combo, 1 x AC smart pin; Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth Combo; Fingerprint...
The new enhanced HP Pavilion x360 is undoubtedly the best two-in-one laptop for the Cricut design space. Our experience using this notebook particularly impressed our team of experts at bestlaptopsventure.com with its ability to use Cricut Design Space.
This HP computer features the latest 12th Gen Intel Core i5-1235U processor that is optimized for graphics.
Although you won’t get a ton of processing power out of this Intel core chipset, it can take care of your Cricut crafting needs. Aside from that, the Hyper-threading technology coupled with the quad-core architecture ensures that Photoshop designs are executed precisely.
It also included Intel Iris Xe Graphics in the HP Pavilion x360. This allows you to stay current on the Cricut Maker design specifications. In addition, using this GPU, you can speed up graphics-accelerated engraver and embossing processes to meet the demands of the artisan in you.
You get latest 16GB DDR4 RAM, capable of processing 3200MHz designs, files, and Uploads. Very fast 512GB PCIE Solid State Drive complements the extremely fast system memory.
Unfortunately, the Design Space is now restricted to a subscription model, meaning 20 uploads per user is all that can be done. This might require us to make use of the existing storage module.
Based on its interface, the HP Pavilion x360 is easily the best laptop for intended use with the Cricut design space since Windows 11 Home OS guarantees complete compatibility.
The large 14-inch 1080p touchscreen display will impress those who are passionate about displays. Thanks to micro-edge paneling, bezels are hardly an issue.
In terms of productivity, this gadget includes a solid backlit keyboard, hands-free control with Alexa, stylus compatibility, B&O speakers, and a responsive webcam. A vital aspect of this device’s portability is its weight, which is 3.5 pounds.
However, it is best to invest in a laptop, such as the HP Pavilion x360, when creating products for home and commercial use.
Despite its ability to handle Cricut Maker like an expert, this laptop also features top-of-the-line hardware for Cricut design space and machines, including USB-Type-C, HDMI, and other critical features.
The Wi-Fi AX and Bluetooth 5.0 standards guarantee more reliable and faster wireless connections with the chosen Cricut machine.
The battery backup extends to over nine hours, and it supports fast charging as well. Finally, the HP Pavilion 360 qualifies as the best touchscreen option for the hardcore crafter as it meets a wide variety of Cricut laptop requirements.
- Great design
- User Friendly
- Touchscreen facility
- Great portability
- Battery life is good
- Attractive build quality
- The keyboard is great for typing on
- Solid 10-core performance
- Strong performance with 12th Gen Intel CPUs
2. Best Functional Laptop: Dell Inspiron 15
The Dell Inspiron 15 has a fast processor and enough RAM to run all your tasks and apps without lagging. With this display, the Cricut Design Space meets not only but exceeds the display resolution requirements.
The Explore & Joy is Cricut’s newest machine, so this laptop is perfect if you need a budget laptop that can run with it.
It’s a great option if you’re looking for a laptop to watch all your favorite movies. This laptop displays full HD on a 15.6-inch screen. There is an intelligent and ergonomic design in this silver color laptop with a well-constructed build.
The Latest 13th-generation Intel Core i7-1355U 10-Core Processor with 4.4GHz, 32GB of DDR4 memory, and 2TB NVMe Solid State Drive storage makes the system run efficiently and smoothly.
Also, an HD webcam and dual microphone are also included, so it’s easy to make video calls. Also, you will enjoy the best music experience with the MaxxAudio Pro audio.
You can transfer files quickly from your laptop to your SD media card using the SD card reader. It has a built-in microphone and headphone jack along with a high-quality speaker.
In addition, the Dell Inspiron 15 is equipped with a DVD writer and a digital media reader. This model has dual-band wireless Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for enhanced connectivity.
Two USB ports are provided on the laptop, a 3.1 USB port and a 2.0 USB port, making it possible to connect to almost any device.
- Comfortable keyboard
- Dedicated number keys
- Speakers deliver adequate volume
- HDMI and Ethernet ports included
- Inexpensive, with plenty of configuration options
- Good battery life
- No optical drive
- Glossy plastic chassis
3. Best Performative Laptop: HP 17
- 【High Speed RAM And Enormous Space】16GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2...
- 【Processor】Intel Core i5-1235U Processor (10 Cores, 12 Threads, 12MB Cache, Base Frequency at 0.9 GHz, Up to 4.4 GHz at Max Turbo Frequency) with...
- 【Display】17.3" IPS Anti-Glare FHD (1920 x 1080) Display
- 【Tech Specs】2 x SuperSpeed USB Type-A, 1 x SuperSpeed USB Type-C, 1 x HDMI 1.4b, 1 x Headphone/microphone combo, 1 x AC Smart pin; 802.11...
HP 17 is the best choice to consider for you if you’re looking for a mid-range laptop that works well with the Cricut design space.
While the HP-branded laptop has a lot to offer in terms of specs sheet, its latest 12th Gen Intel Core i5-1235U processor makes it stand out. This 12th-generation graphics chipset is a processing powerhouse, and its turbo boost clock speed reaches up to 4.4GHz, so it does the job fine.
Thanks to its multi-core processing power and support for Intel Iris Xe Graphics, the mobile processor can handle even the most complicated Illustrator- and Sure Cuts a Lot-inspired Cricut design. As a bonus, HP offers 16GB of DDR4 RAM, which is an exceptional multitasking resource.
There is no sacrifice with storage, as you can still choose a cost-justified 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive. The impressive fact is the addition of 32GB of Optane memory amidst otherwise well-rounded specifications.
In addition, the ultra-fast Optane memory makes it ideal for vinyl cutting, as it uploads almost immediately to Design Space.
Further, the Windows 11 OS is also instantly activated by the storage setup. A 17.3-inch display with an average resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels isn’t anything to sneeze at either. Although it is a relatively large device, its touchscreen capability and its WLED backlighting impressed us.
The additional features include a Wide Vision webcam, a backlit keyboard, and dual speakers, making this computer even more functional and helpful. It weighs just 4.08 pounds, so it’s not a heavy laptop.
In terms of connectivity, there are multiple ports for use; two Type-A ports, a Type-C port, and an HDMI output are included, followed by a wireless setup of the Cricut machines using Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth.
Finally, the HP 17 includes a 45W battery module that delivers approximately 8 hours of entertainment per charge, making the laptop one of the best options for your Cricut needs.
- Good enough keyboard
- Enhanced case rigidity
- Low operating temperatures
- Good speakers
- Upgradability is on point
- Decent keyboard
- Fits NVMe drives and has an SD card slot
- No optical drive
- No VGA port
4. Best Fastest Laptop: Acer Aspire 5 Slim
- 【Powerful Processor】AMD Ryzen 3 3350U Quad-Core Processor up to 3.50GHz to get things done fast with supreme performance.
- 【RAM and Storage】8GB memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. Hard...
- 【Display】15.6'' Full HD (1920 x 1080) Anti-glare widescreen IPS Display. Complied with AMD Radeon Vega 6 Mobile Graphics to enjoy your photos,...
- 【A Lighted Keyboard】 The backlit keyboard let you find a certain key without pain. Numpad promotes your work efficiency like people who work with...
Do you need a laptop that supports Cricut design space without burning a hole in your pocket? If yes, it is okay not to worry because the second product on the list, Acer Aspire 5, makes it to the list as one of the best laptops to purchase.
The AMD Ryzen 3 3350U Quad-Core chipset keeps the feature sets strictly conventional. The mobile SoC is built on a 12nm process and is capable of speeds up to 3.50GHz. It has four CPU cores. As a result, the basic Cricut processes that involve Silhouette Studio and Adobe Illustrator can be run without a hitch.
Cricut Design Space does not require a dedicated GPU, as we’ve explained earlier. This is why the Radeon RX Vega 10 will be able to handle this task.
There is 8GB of RAM on the Acer, which is sufficient to run Cricut professional tasks. However, in Design Space, this may not be enough, as crafting, creating, and uploading designs requires significant amounts of RAM to run efficiently.
For creating designs from scratch in other software, 256GB of SSD storage is more than sufficient. Essentially all designs and patterns are uploaded to the Cricut Design Space, which means that storage space requirements for Cricut are rarely a problem.
Besides supporting faster booting times for Windows 11 OS, the existing NVMe-storage unit can also facilitate more efficient system resources. Windows OS is most compatible with Cricut Design Space when installing and using the designing program.
The Acer’s 15.6-inch Wide-View display is competitive with the display found on any good laptop for a Cricut machine, while the rest of the machine comes with the standard LCD panel. There is no need to worry about resolution since you’re right out of the box with 1920 x 1080 pixels. A slimmer bezel combined with Color Intelligence allows you to view designs as they were intended.
The AMD Ryzen 3 3350U Quad-Core has a high-quality metal chassis, a standard backlit keyboard, stereo speakers, and an HD webcam. It is also one of the more reliable laptops on the list. The laptop is also lightweight and well-suited for professional use, weighing less than four pounds.
You can connect the laptop to external storage devices with USB 2.0 and USB 3.1 ports in terms of connectivity. Other features include an HDMI port, Wireless 5, and Bluetooth 4.0 for wireless connectivity with Cricut Joy, Explore Air, and other devices.
This Acer Aspire 5 laptop offers 7.5 hours of standard usage in battery backup, ranking it as the second-best budget laptop for the Cricut design space.
- Aggressively priced.
- Elegant design
- Sleek silver exterior.
- Thin and light.
- Fingerprint reader.
- Wide Selection of ports
- Crisp, bright 15-inch display.
- Full-size Ethernet and HDMI ports.
- Excellent battery life.
- Decent power for everyday computing tasks.
- Imprecise touchpad.
- Lacks a touchscreen option.
- Not good for high-end games
5. Best All-Rounder Laptop: Asus VivoBook 15
- ASUS VivoBook 15 laptop comes with 15.6” FHD (1920 x 1080) 16:9 aspect ratio with ultra-slim NanoEdge bezels
- Latest AMD Ryzen 5 4600H Mobile Processor (6C/12T, 11MB Cache, 4.0 GHz Max Boost) and AMD Radeon Graphics
- Fast storage and memory featuring 256GB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 SSD and 8GB DDR4 on board RAM, Windows 11 Home
- 180° lay-flat hinge for easy sharing - Sleek and lightweight body at only 3.3 lbs and 0.78 inches thick
Are you just starting with your venture and wondering about the best laptop you should buy for your Cricut design? The Asus VivoBook 15 is the best option for you if you’re looking for a powerful yet affordable laptop that won’t blow your budget.
The AMD Ryzen 5 4600H chipset is a mid-range processor that runs at up to 4.0GHz with burst clock speeds. This six-core design provides excellent performance for vinyl design, wood imprinting, and other layout designs.
The AMD Radeon integrated graphics co-processor provides acceptable performance, primarily for managing the visual experience. The Cricut design space laptop users will appreciate the fact that the Vivobook 15 has 8GB DDR4 RAM. Though the 256GB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 SSD isn’t the largest hard drive, we believe it will be sufficient to store other craft and inspiration files.
The 15.6-inch model features a vibrant FHD display in terms of display, and with its high screen-to-chassis ratio, Asus outshines others with a 1080p panel. As a result, it isn’t just the best cheap laptop for crafting. It is also a powerhouse for productivity.
As a result, you get an extensive list of specialized specs, including a fingerprint sensor, an excellent front-facing webcam, a reliable backlit keyboard with an ErgoLift hinge, and a light chassis at 3.5 pounds.
Also, you can easily upload designs using this laptop and Cricut Design Space because of the Wi-Fi 5 and Ethernet connections. It also offers a diverse array of USB ports compatible with Cricut machines, but only if you wish to avoid Bluetooth 4.1’s slow speeds.
Despite its portable status, we are only a little disappointed by the battery life of just five hours. Nevertheless, the Asus VivoBook 15 is still an effective laptop for Cricut machines, regardless of the minor shortcomings.
- Great value for the feature set
- Snappy performance for the price
- Stylish, slim design with multiple color options
- Long battery life
- Strong port selection and useful extras (fingerprint reader, microSD slot)
- Cool-running, thanks to the improved cooling solution
- Lithium-polymer battery with 3X longer lifespan and fast-charging capability
- Has a fast fingerprint sensor for quick Windows Hello login
- Full-sized backlit keyboard with 1.4 mm key travel
- Fingerprint sensor placement
- VGA webcam only
6. Best Secured Laptop: Apple MacBook Air M2
- IMPRESSIVELY BIG, IMPOSSIBLY THIN — The 15-inch MacBook Air makes room for more of what you love with a spacious Liquid Retina display. The durable...
- SUPERCHARGED BY M2 — Get more done faster with a powerful 8-core CPU, 10-core GPU, and up to 24GB of unified memory.
- UP TO 18 HOURS OF BATTERY LIFE — Go all day with the power-efficient performance of the Apple M2 chip. (Battery life varies by use and...
- SPACIOUS, BEAUTIFUL DISPLAY — The high-resolution, 15.3-inch Liquid Retina display features 500 nits of brightness, P3 wide color, and support for...
There is no doubt that the new MacBook Air M2 qualified as one of the ideal computers for the Cricut design space. Apple computers and the macOS operating system will run Design Space programs without any difficulty.
This sophisticated device is perfect for anyone who enjoys the Apple experience and wants an efficient yet lightweight device that can be integrated into a Cricut workstation and be an ideal way to achieve almost any design you can envision for your Cricut.
Apple’s core components include the proprietary M2 chip with a maximum clock speed of 3.2GHz. Also, the chipset has four performance cores and four powerful cores, making it versatile to run almost any application, regardless of the resource demand.
Additionally, the MacBook Air M1 offers a seven-core GPU, making it an excellent laptop for vinyl cutting since it allows for faster graphics. The high-speed 8GB RAM becomes a helpful ally in the vinyl-cutting environment when creating complex designs and customizations.
Regarding storage, we consider the MacBook Air M2 to be the best laptop to use with the Cricut design space because it comes with several high-speed ports even though storage space is on the lower side. The existing storage module is faster than even the NVMe-compatible ones.
Windows-dependent individuals might find the 13.3-inch display frustrating. However, the Retina Display and 2560 x 1600 Pixels resolution improve the visual quality. The existing screen assists in helping you perfect your designs if you are involved in complex designs. Also, the Thunderbolt ports make it easy to attach up to two more monitors to this device.
In addition to the Magic keyboard, the MacBook Air M2 includes an integrated FaceTime webcam, powerful microphones, the Force Trackpad, and Touch ID security. The metal-clad, 2.83-pound MacBook Air M1 also features a fanless design, and its Thunderbolt ports allow it to connect to two additional screens, allowing you to work without distractions.
Among the connectivity options, the two Thunderbolts with four ports stand out. You will also enjoy speedy Wi-Fi 6 for faster uploads to Cricut Design Space, as well as seamless, latency-free Bluetooth 5.0 for Cricut Maker.
Adding to its credibility is the 18-hour battery backup. No other device can match the new MacBook when it comes to performance and functionality, especially if you’re a Cricut designer and a fan of Explore Air 2, Joy, and Maker.
- Good value, especially for a MacBook
- Much-improved performance, thanks to Apple’s new M1 processor
- Sleek, lightweight design
- High-quality keyboard, touchpad, and display
- Multiple color options
- Long battery life
- Improved keyboard action and feel
- Reasonably priced, for a Mac
- Still no touch-screen option
- Port selection limited to two USB Type-C connections
7. Best Multi-Purpose Laptop: LG Gram 17
- [Feature]: Ultra-lightweight (only 2.98 lbs) | 17" WQXGA IPS Display With DCI-P3 99% | Large 80 Wh Battery | Dolby Atmos and be moved by 360-degree...
- [Processor]: 13th Gen Intel Core Processor i7-1360P (12 Cores: 4P + 8E, P: 2.2 up to 5.0 GHz / E: 1.6 up to 3.7 GHz), Intel Smart Cache 18 MB. Powered...
- [Display]: 17" Anti-Glare IPS WQXGA (2560 x 1600) 350-nit Non-Touch LCD Screen with DCI-P3 99% color gamut. Expand the realm of what’s possible...
- [Memory & Storage]: 16GB LPDDR4X 4266MHz RAM Memory | Up to 1TB PCIE Solid State Drive (Boot SSD). Original Factory Box will be opened and resealed...
The LG Gram is another great laptop for the Cricut design space. It is a durable and lightweight machine. The screen size is a 17.3-inch full HD IPS LCD and its touchscreen.
The laptop was made from an alloy of metal that gives it its sleek and stylish appearance. It also runs on the newest 13th Generation 5GHz Intel Core i7-1360P processor, which provides an astonishing performance in general.
In terms of graphics, this laptop is equipped with an Intel Iris Xe Graphics card, so when you are playing games or using software, you will experience the best visuals and high definition. This machine is best suited for typists or writers as the keyboard comes with a backlight to help you see the keys when typing on the laptop.
The LG Gram laptop has 16GB LPDDR4X RAM running at 4266MHz and 1TB PCIE Solid State Drive storage. This laptop gives you the space to store any data and files without worrying about running out of storage space since it has so much.
Despite being so lightweight, it is surprisingly durable. This laptop is very light and easy to carry around. You may feel as if you are holding onto nothing when you carry it, and it only weighs 2.98 pounds.
In addition to the features of this laptop, there is a fingerprint sensor built-in to the touchpad that allows you to unlock your computer. We have tried it multiple times, and it works well and fast.
Finally, the fantastic thing about the LG Gram laptop is the battery. It has a battery life of approximately 22.5 hours, or even longer, depending on your usage. You can indeed imagine what an incredible battery has been put into this machine. There are also three USB 3.0 ports and one USB Type C port.
- Lightweight and durable chassis
- Decent performance
- Decent selection of ports
- Stylus pen included
- Supports USB Type-C charging
- Very long battery life; large battery for the screen size
- Comfortable keyboard; strong key feedback
- Well-calibrated colors out of the box
- Thick bezels
- Enter key is too small
- The speaker location could be better
8. Best Budget-Friendly Laptop: Acer Aspire X
- Aspect Ratio:16:9.Control method:voice.Maximum Power Supply Wattage : 90 W
- Ultimate Performance. Uncompromised Battery Life: Speed up tasks with AMD Ryzen 7 5825U processor with Zen 3 Core Architecture, available for...
- RTX, It's On: The latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPU (4GB GDDR6 VRAM) is powered by award-winning Ampere architecture with new Ray Tracing...
- A True Visual Representation: Create your best content on the 14" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Widescreen LED-backlit 100% sRGB display with 300 nits...
When it comes to affordability and laptop productivity, Acer has always been the best from our experience. This Acer Aspire X doesn’t disappoint. Its high-end processor, brilliant display, and battery life stand out in particular.
This Aspire X has the NEW AMD Ryzen 7 5825U processor. Gaming, video editing, and video encoding can all be done with confidence using this chipset. Apart from that, the single-core clock speed of 4.5GHz makes Aspire X a capable business laptop. This numeric keypad is perfect for CPAs or anyone who works with numbers a lot or works with spreadsheets.
Further, Acer offers the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050, one of the top mid-range graphics cards on the market. With the 4GB of video RAM integrated into this GPU, this computer is a good option for GPU-intensive work such as 3D modeling, graphic design, video editing, and other tasks. In addition, it is efficient enough for basic machine learning processes, thanks to the Turing architecture and GPU.
The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 GPU can also be relied upon by gamers looking to run mid-range games like PUBG, Civ 6, Minecraft, LOL, GTA V, Battlefield V, and more. The Aspire X can also support new games like Cyberpunk 2077 and Death Stranding, but you’ll need to choose resolutions like 1080p or 720p. Also, the 16GB LPDDR4X RAM is a perfect complement to the processor’s performance.
In terms of storage, it comes with a 512GB NVMe SSD unit, and the NVMe support helps to boot Windows 11 OS faster. The 14-inch screen is loaded with possibilities and features, including a wide-screen experience for the display.
In terms of resolution, the screen has 1920 x 1080 pixels. In addition, the ExaColor technology allows for accurate hue projection through the LPS screen, with an 82 percent equivalent screen-to-chassis ratio.
Additionally, the device features an intelligent color display, a backlit keyboard, a webcam with HD quality, stereo speakers, and a 180-degree hinge for added flexibility. The Acer X weighs roughly 3.06 pounds. You also get a pretty diversified connectivity set with Type-C, USB 3.2 Gen 1, HDMI, Gig Ethernet, and Wi-Fi 5 support.
Moreover, Acer Aspire X offers a long battery life of up to eight hours off the grid and USB charging support. Considering all factors, the Aspire X is one of the best laptops in its price range and is especially good for students, business professionals, and globetrotters.
- Great build quality
- Simple, tamed-down design lines
- Fairly small footprint and reduced weight
- Decent keyboard and trackpad
- Excellent performance
- Affordable price tag
- Excellent battery life
- Good port selection
- Comparatively quiet, decent fans
- Highly uncalibrated display
- The speakers could have been better
9. Best Aesthetic Laptop: Microsoft Surface Laptop Go 2
- Light, portable Surface touchscreen Laptop with Windows 11  and 12.4” PixelSense Display.  Starting at just 2.48 pounds.Control method:touch
- Work, play, stream, and run day-to-day apps with 11th Gen Intel Core i5 processor.
- Look and sound your best on video calls with improved HD camera and built-in Studio Mics, plus rich sound for music and shows.
- Long battery life 13.5. Plus, recharge quickly with Fast Charging – up to 80% in just over an hour.
The Microsoft Surface Laptop Go 2 is one of the most popular laptops globally since it launched. The Surface Notebooks are loved by users all over the world. In addition to the wonderful beauty and design, the convertible tablet laptop also offers a lot in terms of features and functionality, especially for those who want a smaller system they can easily take with them, and the price is budget-friendly.
The Intel Core i5 processor, which ensures high performance at all times, powered the system. The smartness and lightness of the laptop surprised us. With these specs, it is even better than the most recent iPad. Despite its size, it weighs only 5.62 pounds.
It is the smallest of all the smartphones we have mentioned in this list, with a screen size of only 12.4 inches. Our only criticism of this product is that the keyboard has to be purchased separately. The device can be used in laptop, tablet, and Go 2 mode once you get it.
The laptop tablet comes with 8GB RAM to enhance the performance of the applications, and with 256GB of SSD storage, you can easily store all your files and folders.
Students or working professionals can look into this as the best under-budget laptop with a few features. Moreover, it doesn’t offer much functionality. The Surface Laptop Go 2 is intended to provide for the user’s basic needs and not play games of high-end technology.
Also, you can use this laptop continuously for 13 hours after a single charge. In our experience of reviewing laptops, we have never seen a tablet laptop of this type in this price range that performs this well.
In some users’ cases, it may decrease a bit. Although, there are only limited connectivity options and ports on the Surface Book, including a USB-C 3.1 port, MicroSDXC card reader, Surface Connect port, and a headset jack.
- Gorgeous new black color
- Snappy Intel “Ice Lake” processor
- Robust battery life
- Sharp display
- Well-implemented kickstand
- Includes USB-C
- Still among the lightest and thinnest 2-in-1s
- The quad-core processor is a big upgrade
- Microsoft promises up to 13.5 hours of battery life
- Keyboard still sold separately
- Just two ports, and no Thunderbolt support
Things to look at when purchasing Best Laptops for Cricut Design Space
In addition to the best budget, we researched a lot of laptops and found that the laptops we bought were worth the money and could meet all our needs.
Processor: I don’t think buying a laptop with a slower processor is the right choice than the Intel Core i7. However, you can also choose an Intel i5 model for basic tasks.
RAM: We strongly recommend choosing a laptop with at least 8GB of RAM. Don’t choose a cheaper model than this RAM (because most smartphones have more than 4GB of RAM).
Storage: I think the speedy SSD is a perfect choice. Save a lot of time and have a more elegant experience.
Durability: The laptop you choose must be of high quality, no matter what you do on it. Having a durable laptop must be a top priority.
Screen Quality: You can’t expect a high-quality screen on a good budget. Still, the model you get shall work well enough to edit Cricut design, watching movies, and do other things to enable you to enjoy your work.
Battery life: Do you need a laptop whose battery life lasts less than an hour? No one wants this. Most of the models we list have a battery life of 5 hours or more.
FAQs on Best Laptops for Cricut Design Space
Which mobile SoC should be prioritized for running Cricut Design Space?
A laptop with a quad-core processor or higher is essential if you are crafting and using Cricut machines to manage professional workflow. Even though Hexa-core chipsets are cheaper, we recommend laptops with 12th gen i5 processors, preferably those from the U series.
These U and G series processors are high-speed and affordable as well. It is also imperative to prioritize 12th gen mobile SoCs for managing the next version of the Design Space and its associated functionalities.
What is the best RAM allotment for Cricut Design Space and Crafts?
Professionals using Cricut Maker and Adobe Design Space should aim for RAM of at least 16GB. A computer with 8GB RAM will be sufficient if you are mainly a hobbyist and will be using Cricut Design Space for Cricut Joy and Cricut Explore Air 2.
If you will not use more than one application at the same time, this is a reasonable assumption, and to avoid system slowdowns when working with complex designs through Cricut Maker, you need at least 12GB of RAM on your laptop.
What are the best software solutions for professional Cricut users?
Photoshop and Illustrator remain excellent choices for creating designs for mugs, leather rings, and other 3-D objects, but they do not meet the complexity requirements of a Cricut machine.
Therefore, you should avoid relying completely on the Cricut Design Space and choose Cricut-compatible software. Inkscape, Silhouette Studio, and Make the Cut are among the best software solutions for Cricut, as are Inkscape, Sure Cuts a Lot, and Inkscape for die-cutting.
Does Cricut design space work with a laptop?
It works and runs efficiently. Cricut software like Design Space is compatible with Macs and Windows laptops running Windows 8 or later.
Best Laptops for Cricut Design Space in 2023 – Reviews
Conclusion on Best Laptops for Cricut Design Space
The laptops mentioned above are some of the best machines for the Cricut design space. We have reviewed and carefully selected them for your benefit. While there are probably other options available as well, they’re being examined, tested, and verified to meet all your needs perfectly. To get the best results from it, you need to have a reliable laptop, and this is an electronic machine you can rely on for all your needs.
- The HP Pavilion x360 is the best laptop in its class, according to our experts; because of its strong processor and specialized graphics card, it is an excellent choice for high-end design tasks.
- The Dell Inspiron 15 is an excellent option for students who want a mid-range laptop. Its display is impressive, and it’s lightweight.
- Lastly, Apple’s Apple MacBook Air M2 has the best Retina display and the biggest RAM of all Apple products, making it the best choice for Apple users.
Read more: Best laptops for Cricut under 500