If you are in a hurry, You can pick our expert’s best choice the latest HP Pavilion Plus.
In this article, we have enlisted the best laptops for doctors for 2023 that will be able to fuel your endeavors without breaking into a sweat.
Most doctors have two computers, either two laptops or one desktop computer and laptop, for their work and personal use. As a medical doctor, you will use your laptop for two distinct objectives, and you must balance personal and professional obligations.
First, your laptop must be portable and sleek and operate optimally when running intensive medical applications or using the custom software installed in the hospitals you visit. So our experts will help you to select the best laptops for Doctors.
We have 3 medical professional friends and have first-hand experience with doctors’ lives, also we conducted 27 interviews with medical professionals (doctors, nursing schools, physicians, and medical schools) to assist you in finding the best laptop that meets your requirements. But it would be best if you considered selecting a laptop based on the following system requirements before you start.
Top 9 Best Laptops For Doctors in 2023 [Recommended]
Below, we have rounded up the 9 best laptops for Doctors to choose from – let’s go.
1. Best Performative Laptop: HP Pavilion Plus
- WORK ANYWHERE - Stay up and running with the amplified performance you need to get the job done at your desk or on the road
- BINGE-GRADE PERFORMANCE - Step up your performance with the ultra-efficient multi-tasking power of the 13th Generation Intel Core i7-1355U processor...
- ENTERTAINMENT ANYWHERE YOU CHOOSE - Stream, play and cast to your heart's content with this mobile entertainment center equipped with a display panel...
- EASIER ON YOUR EYES - VESA DisplayHDR True Black certified display with Eyesafe certification presents true black, high contrast and low blue light to...
As a doctor, you need a laptop that can keep up with the demands of your busy schedule. Whether you’re taking notes during rounds, analyzing medical images, or managing electronic medical records, you need a reliable and powerful laptop that can handle it all. The HP Pavilion Plus, 13th generation is the perfect laptop for doctors, offering powerful performance and a versatile design.
The HP Pavilion Plus is the perfect laptop for doctors on the go. The HP Pavilion series offers a range of laptop utilities at a moderate price. It is a compact and portable design, equipped with the newest 13th-generation processors and 64 GB of system memory, making the HP Pavilion Plus an excellent choice for healthcare professionals, such as physicians.
It comes with the latest and most powerful 13th Gen Intel Core i7-1355U, a 12-core processor that powers the laptop with a clock speed of 2.8 GHz and a turbo boost speed of up to 5 GHz, and excellent processing capabilities. It incorporated the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2050 Graphics card into the chipset. So, it enables physicians and medical students to access applications and software quickly.
Combining 16GB fast DDR4 RAM and 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD storage ensures smooth performance and enough storage capacity for work and play. HP added to this with the release of Windows 11 Professional, which has built-in security and privacy capabilities such as Remote Desktop and BitLocker.
The 14-inch display features a high-quality 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution. Micro-bezels further enhance the FHD screen with IPS technology, providing a more immersive viewing experience with a broad viewing angle. The 14-inch Full HD display provides crystal clear visuals, making it easy to view patient records and medical imagery.
HP supports regular standard keyboards and specialized numeric keypads in portable notebooks. The keys are perfectly straight and have excellent strokes. The larger touchpad provides additional space and comfort and a more responsive response to multi-touch movements.
The compact design of the notebook churns all 4.89kg of hardware within the classic HP silver style. One USB Type-C port, two USB Type-A ports, one HDMI 2.0 port, one 3.5mm audio port, and one SD card reader are included in the design. Laptops equipped with WIFI 6 and Bluetooth 5 ensure faster internet connections and accessories.
One of the standout features of the HP Pavilion Plus is its portability. It’s lightweight and slim, making it easy to take with you on rounds and consultations. The laptop also has a long-lasting battery, so you can work all day without having to worry about finding an outlet. HP Pavilion quick charge may provide up to 50% charge capacity in 45 minutes, which is a very useful function.
Overall, the HP Pavilion Plus is the ideal laptop for doctors who need a powerful, portable, and secure device for their work. It’s an excellent choice for those who want a high-performance laptop that can keep up with their busy schedules.
- Good battery runtimes
- Slim chassis
- Good application performance
- Quiet operation
- Decent battery runtimes
- Decent input devices
- Low power consumption
- Slim appearance
- Solid application performance
- No optical drive
- Glossy case
2. Best Versatile Laptop: HP Spectre x360
- Ultra-portable only .67-inch thin - Convertible x360; Windows 11 Home 64bit;
- Intel Evo - Latest 12th Gen Intel Core i7-1255U (up to 4.7 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 12 MB L3 cache, 10 cores, 12 threads) + Intel Iris...
- 32GB System Memory DDR4 RAM ; 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD (Solid State Drive); Bang & Olufsen, dual speakers, HP Audio Boost;
- 13.5" diagonal, WUXGA+ (1920 x 1280), multitouch-enabled, IPS, Low Blue Light, 400 nits; Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX211 (2x2) and Bluetooth 5.3 combo...
The HP Spectre x360 is the perfect laptop for doctors who need a versatile and powerful device for their work. With its 360-degree hinge, this laptop can be easily converted into different modes to suit your needs. Whether you need ‘Laptop’ mode for everyday computing, ‘Tent’ mode for sharing things, ‘Stand’ mode for binge-watching, or ‘Tablet’ mode for more intuitive interaction, the HP Spectre x360 has you covered.
Under the hood, the HP Spectre x360 is powered by the latest 12th Gen Intel Core i7-1255U processor and 32GB of 3200MHz DDR4 memory. This combination provides fast and smooth performance, making it easy to run demanding software and multitask without any lag. The laptop also comes with a massive 1TB NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD, providing ample storage space for all of your files and documents.
The laptop’s 13.5-inch WUXGA+ (1920 x 1280) IPS, Edge-to-edge glass, the multitouch-enabled display is a sight to behold. With 400 nits of brightness and 100% sRGB color accuracy, this display provides crystal-clear visuals, making it easy to view medical imagery and patient records. The display is also low blue light, so you can work for hours without straining your eyes.
The HP Spectre x360 also has excellent connectivity options, including 1 x USB-A 3.1, 2 x Thunderbolt 4 with USB4 Type-C, 1 x HDMI 2.1, and 1 x headphone/mic combo. The laptop also comes with Wi-Fi 6E and Bluetooth 5.2 for easy connectivity to other devices.
The laptop’s long-lasting 83WHr battery ensures that you can work all day without having to worry about finding an outlet. And with the one-year manufacturer’s warranty, you can have peace of mind that your laptop is covered in case of any issues.
Overall, the HP Spectre x360 is a fantastic laptop for doctors who need a versatile and powerful device for their work. With its impressive performance, stunning display, and long battery life, this laptop is sure to exceed your expectations.
- 12th Gen Intel Core i7-1255U processor
- Beautiful design
- 3:2 display with OLED and 1,000-nit options
- Gorgeous 14-inch screen with optional OLED
- Rechargeable pen and carrying sleeve inbox
- USB-A, dual Thunderbolt 4 ports
- Outstanding keyboard and touchpad
- Exceptional amped quad-speakers
- Intel 12th Gen delivers long battery life, instant-on
- Long battery life
- Little pricey
3. Best Functional Laptop: ASUS ZenBook 14X
- Aspect Ratio:16:10
- Complimentary 3-month Adobe Creative Cloud subscription with the purchase. Learn more on ASUS website for more details
- Zenbook 14X OLED laptop comes with Innovative ScreenPad 2.0: 5.65-inch interactive touchscreen trackpad that adapts to your needs for smarter control...
- Zenbook 14X OLED laptop comes with 14” 2.8K (2880 x 1800) 16:10 OLED Touch Screen display with ultra-slim 4-sided NanoEdge bezels
The ASUS ZenBook 14X is a top-of-the-line laptop that is perfect for doctors who need a powerful and versatile device for their work. If you’re a doctor, military medic, PCP, or medical researcher searching for a reliable laptop, the ASUS ZenBook 14X is a good option.
The Asus ZenBook 14X is one of those laptops that will not permanently forego portability. ZenBook 14X is an affordable laptop that is capable of everyday use and has standard performance. It incorporates distinctive ASUS innovations, such as the Ergo Lift design, which improves the typing experience. Also, ASUS’s prices are quite fair.
It has a powerful 12th Gen Intel Core i7-1260P processor with a base clock of 4.7GHz, fastest 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD memory, and 16GB DDR4 RAM are integrated. As a result, switching between web tabs, patient notes, and Excel spreadsheets causes no noticeable laptop slowdown.
The ZenBook 14X also offers extensive connectivity options, including Thunderbolt 4 via USB-C, USB 3.2 Type A, HDMI, 3.5mm Combo Audio Jack, Micro SD card reader, Wi-Fi 6E (802.11ax), and Bluetooth 5.2. This ensures that you can easily connect to other devices and access the internet.
Despite its powerful hardware, the ZenBook 14X is still sleek and lightweight. It has an aluminum body that is built to the MIL-STD 810H military standard for reliability and durability. At only 1.4kg and 1.69cm thick, this laptop is easy to carry around during long shifts and patient visits.
Overall, the ASUS ZenBook 14X is an excellent laptop for doctors who need a powerful and versatile device for their work. Its revolutionary ScreenPad 2.0, stunning display, and powerful hardware will satisfy even the most demanding user.
- 12th generation Intel Core i7-1260P processor provides fast and smooth performance
- 14-inch 2.8K (2880 x 1800) OLED multitouch display offers clear and vivid visuals
- 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD provides ample storage space for all of your files and documents
- 16GB LPDDR5 RAM allows for smooth multitasking
- Innovative ScreenPad 2.0 provides an interactive touchscreen trackpad for improved control and multitasking
- Pantone Validated display offers accurate color representation
- The sleek and lightweight aluminum body is durable and easy to carry around
- No fingerprint sensor
- No optical drive
4. Best Fastest Laptop: Lenovo ThinkPad X1 (2in1)
- Buy with Confidence from Black Tech LLC, an Authorized Lenovo Reseller
- Windows 11 Pro 64; 12th Generation Intel Core i7-1260P Processor (E-Core Max 3.40 GHz, P-Core Max 4.70 GHz with Turbo Boost, 12 Cores, 16 Threads, 18...
- Display Type: 14" WUXGA (1920x1200) MultiTouch IPS 400 nits Anti-glare Low power, Low power
- SSD: 1TB Solid State Drive M.2 2280 Gen 4 Performance
It is a powerful and versatile Lenovo ThinkPad X1 laptop that is perfect for doctors who need a reliable and secure device for their work. With its 12th generation Intel Core i7-1260P processor, this laptop can handle even the most demanding workloads with ease.
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 is powered by a 4.70 GHz, 12th gen i7-1260P. With newest 16GB DDR5 RAM and a 1TB Solid State Drive M.2 2280 Gen 4 Performance, you can expect speedier start-up speeds and an unbelievable amount of storage. Therefore, if you open dozens of survey tabs, this laptop will work efficiently.
In comparison to the MacBook Pro, the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 features a 14-inch screen. However, it features an excellent FHD+ 1920 x 1200 resolution, which is sufficient to capture your attention. However, the absence of a defined schedule presents a significant obstacle for us. At this point, you will be unable to utilize it for high-end gaming or to run GPU-intensive applications such as AutoCAD, Revit, Blender, or Cinema 4D.
- The ThinkPad X1 also offers excellent connectivity options, including Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.2. This ensures that you can easily connect to other devices and access the internet. The laptop also comes with a front-facing FHD 1080p camera with a privacy shutter, so you can easily conduct video consultations with patients.
Lenovo makes no guarantees on the battery life of its laptops. Consumers said that they received seven hours of standby working under this machine. Consider the fact that you’ll pay less for a MacBook Pro.
Lenovo Thinkpad X1 includes a broader range of connectivity options and comes in a more portable form weighing 3.08 lbs.
Overall, the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 is a fantastic laptop for doctors who need a perfect device for their work. With its impressive performance, stunning display, and versatile design, it is the perfect choice for doctors who need a reliable and secure device for their work.
- 12th generation Intel Core i7-1260P processor provides fast and smooth performance
- 14-inch WUXGA (1920×1200) multitouch IPS display offers clear and vivid visuals
- 1TB solid state drive provides ample storage space for all of your files and documents
- 16GB of LPDDR5 RAM allows for smooth multitasking
- Front-facing FHD 1080p camera with a privacy shutter allows for easy video consultations
- 2-in-1 design allows for versatile use in different modes
- The sleek and lightweight design makes it easy to carry around
- No dedicated graphics card may not be suitable for demanding tasks such as gaming or video editing
- No Thunderbolt support may limit connectivity options for some users
- No included stylus may be an inconvenience for those who prefer to use a pen for input
5. Best All-Rounder Laptop: Dell XPS 17
- 17.0-inch UHD plus (3840 x 2400) InfinityEdge Touch Anti-Reflecitve 500-Nit Display
- 12th Generation Intel Core i7-12700H (24MB Cache, up to 4.7 GHz, 14 cores)
- 16GB 4800MHz DDR5, Dual-channel; 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 4GB GDDR6
If you’re a doctor who loves dedicated graphics, the Dell XPS 17 laptop is an excellent choice for you. It’s a well-thought-out blend of innovative communications, lightning-fast performance, and sturdy build quality. As a result, the Dell XPS 17 range is known as the most incredible alternative for meeting industry demands.
With its 12th generation Intel Core i7-12700H processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics, this laptop can handle even the most demanding workloads with ease.
The XPS comes with a 15.6-inch 4K (3840 x 2160) touchscreen display that offers clear and vivid visuals. The display is also anti-glare, so you can work for hours without straining your eyes. The laptop also comes with a 1TB solid-state drive, providing ample storage space for all of your files and documents.
Under the hood, the XPS is powered by a 12th-generation Intel Core i7-12700H processor and 16GB of DDR4 RAM. This combination provides fast and smooth performance, making it easy to run demanding software and multitask without any lag. The laptop also comes with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics, making it capable of handling even the most graphics-intensive tasks.
Despite having specialized graphics, the Dell XPS 17 maintains the connection. Three USB Type-C connectors are Thunderbolt 3 compatible. You can use any of these for simple data transfer.
Finally, the Dell XPS 17, weighing only 5.67 pounds, is one of the lightest laptops available.
As a doctor, I am always on the lookout for a reliable and powerful laptop that can handle my demanding workload. Recently, I had the opportunity to try out the Dell XPS, and I was blown away by its performance and features.Dr. Samuel hanson
- 12th Generation Intel Core i7
- Gorgeous design and crisp UHD+ 3K display
- Class-leading performance
- InfinityEdge bezels with properly placed webcam
- Exceptionally compact chassis
- Fast Wi-Fi 6
- Four-sided Infinity Edge display
- Edge-to-edge keyboard
- Long battery life
- Limited port selection
- Expensive as configured
6. Best Multi-Purpose Laptop: LG Gram 17
- [Feature]: Ultra-lightweight (only 2.98 lbs) | 17" WQXGA IPS Display With DCI-P3 99% | Large 80 Wh Battery | Dolby Atmos and be moved by 360-degree...
- [Processor]: 13th Gen Intel Core Processor i7-1360P (12 Cores: 4P + 8E, P: 2.2 up to 5.0 GHz / E: 1.6 up to 3.7 GHz), Intel Smart Cache 18 MB. Powered...
- [Display]: 17" Anti-Glare IPS WQXGA (2560 x 1600) 350-nit Non-Touch LCD Screen with DCI-P3 99% color gamut. Expand the realm of what’s possible...
- [Memory & Storage]: 16GB LPDDR4X 4266MHz RAM Memory | Up to 1TB PCIE Solid State Drive (Boot SSD). Original Factory Box will be opened and resealed...
LG has virtually performed a miracle with this ultra-thin and light laptop that does not sacrifice speed or performance. With a weight of roughly 3 pounds, this is one of the greatest gadgets to buy if you have a lot on your head. The description of the ideal laptop for a doctor who must travel frequently could not be more accurate.
As previously said, the LG Gram 17 makes no compromises in terms of performance. For optimal performance, it has a latest up to 5GHz 13th Gen Intel Core i7-1360P processor. When you want multi-functionality and faster boot times, the fastest 16GB LPDDR4X 4266MHz RAM and 1TB PCIe4 SSD combo makes sense. It’s incredible how these functions have been packed into such a compact device.
The laptop has a 17.3-inch Full HD panel with a 2560 x 1600 resolution. The maker did an excellent job of making the hardware as portable as possible. Even without dedicated graphics, the laptop provides a full viewing angle.
I’m glad to see that the LG Gram doesn’t skimp on durability or usability. Supports fingerprint authentication and Windows Hello. Even if you have a lot of inputs, the backlit keyboard, and accurate keystrokes are nice.
As if that weren’t enough, this 3.26-pound device has an exceptionally long battery life of up to 25.5 hours. That’s why it’s the best laptop for doctors.
- Lightweight and durable chassis
- Decent selection of ports
- Light as a feather
- Big, high-quality display
- Fast performer
- Refined port layout
- Fans run very quietly
- Seriously long battery life
- Excellent everyday performance
- No Optical drive
7. Best Budget-Friendly Laptop: Lenovo Yoga 7i
- 【Ram&Storage】16GB high-bandwidth DDR4 RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; 512GB Solid State Drive provides...
- 【Intel 12th Generation (Quad Core) i7-1260P processor】This is a newly released CPU that contains 12 Cores and 16 Threads. The Intel Core i7-1260P...
- 【16" 60Hz Display】The 60Hz ultra bright 400 nits display features a 16:10 2560 x 1600 resolution that gives you more space for toolbars and tabs.
- 【Other Features】Intel Iris Xe Graphics，Backlit keyboard for easy typing in dim or dark locations，Built-in fingerprint reader，Weighs 4.18...
As a doctor, you need a laptop that can keep up with your demanding work schedule and provide the reliable performance you need. The Lenovo Yoga 7i 12th generation laptop is the perfect choice for doctors who need a versatile and powerful laptop.
If you want a laptop for less than $1500 with outstanding performance and versatility, this is a great option for you. You can use the Lenovo Yoga series gadget in various angles and shapes to suit your needs. As a doctor, you may enjoy the many benefits of owning such a laptop, as the Lenovo Yoga 7i also works admirably on jobs that require a large amount of computing power.
A 4.7GHz Latest 12th Gen Intel Core i7-1260P processor powered this versatile laptop, but 16GB high-bandwidth LPDDR4 RAM and 512GB SSD improve its performance. It would be great to have a little more RAM, but this 7lbs unit will cost you less than $1500. And, because it runs on Windows 11, you won’t have to worry about user interface smoothness.
The Lenovo Yoga 7i has a larger screen than the other devices on the list. The Lenovo IPS touchscreen measures 16 inches and has a resolution of 2560 x 1600. Some users compare the screen quality to that of the Microsoft Surface Pro. This yoga laptop, like a pro, has integrated graphics.
Lightning-powered connectors are being used for more excellent connectivity and speed. The fingerprint sensor allows instant access to Windows, while the backlit keyboard delivers a comfortable typing experience.
One of the standout features of the Lenovo Yoga i7 is its Thunderbolt 4 port, which allows for ultra-fast data transfer speeds. This is perfect for doctors who need to transfer large files, such as medical images and X-rays.
In terms of security, the Lenovo Yoga i7 has you covered. It features a fingerprint reader, so you can quickly and easily log into your laptop without having to remember a complex password.
We also can’t overlook the benefit of the adaptable design. Despite weighing 1.43kg, the Lenovo Yoga 7i contains a battery that lasts 16 hours on a single charge.
Overall, the Lenovo Yoga i7 12th generation is the perfect laptop for doctors. Its powerful performance, versatile design, and security features make it an excellent choice for anyone in the medical field. With its fast processor, plenty of RAM, and versatile design, it’s the perfect tool to help you provide the best possible care for your patients.
- 12th generation Intel Core i7 processor for fast and smooth performance
- 16GB of RAM for multitasking without lag
- 14-inch touchscreen display for easy navigation
- 360-degree hinge for versatile use in laptop, tent, stand, and tablet modes
- Thunderbolt 4 port for ultra-fast data transfer speeds
- Fingerprint reader for secure and convenient login
- Long battery life
- No optical drive
- May not be the most budget-friendly option for doctors on a tight budget.
8. Best Secured Laptop: Apple MacBook Pro M2
- SUPERCHARGED BY M2 PRO OR M2 MAX — Take on demanding projects with the M2 Pro or M2 Max chip. M2 Pro has 12 CPU cores, 19 GPU cores, and up to 32GB...
- UP TO 22 HOURS OF BATTERY LIFE — Go all day thanks to the power-efficient design of the M2 Pro or M2 Max chip. And the MacBook Pro laptop delivers...
- FULLY COMPATIBLE — All your pro apps run lightning fast — including Adobe Creative Cloud, Xcode, Affinity Designer, Microsoft 365, and many of...
- BEAUTIFUL PRO DISPLAY — The 16.2-inch Liquid Retina XDR display features Extreme Dynamic Range, over 1000 nits of brightness for stunning HDR...
The Apple MacBook Pro 16.2-inch is one of the best laptops for doctors. It provides Mac OS users with an outstanding combination of performance, mobility, and ease. The MacBook Pro M2’s thin shape and well-crafted edges make it the best bet laptop for a medical doctor.
It has the latest generation M2 Pro chip with 12‑core CPU, 19 GPU cores. However, if you wish to run software that requires many resources, Turbo Boost will increase to 5GHz. The 16GB Unified RAM and 1TB SSD storage are more than adequate for professional and personal use. It can handle the pressure if it has dozens of unlocked Chrome tabs or high-end gadgets attached to a laptop.
The Apple MacBook Pro’s stunning display is renowned for two things: its pleasant viewing angle and precise color arrangement. Therefore, whether you’re studying an X-ray report or any sensitive document, seeing a 16.2-inch retina display with a resolution of 2560-by-1600 will cause no discomfort.
The laptop features an up to 19-core GPU with up to 13x faster performance for graphics-intensive apps and games. It is user-friendly for storing graphics programs.
One of the standout features of the MacBook Pro is its Thunderbolt 3 ports, which allow for ultra-fast data transfer speeds. This is perfect for doctors who need to transfer large files, such as medical images and X-rays.
In terms of security, the MacBook Pro has you covered with Touch ID. This allows you to quickly and easily log into your laptop without having to remember a complex password.
The MacBook Pro also has a FaceTime HD camera and a three-mic array, so you can look sharp and sound great in video conferences with patients and colleagues.
With its 20-hour-long battery life, active cooling system, and versatile connectivity, the 13-inch MacBook Pro is an excellent choice for doctors who need a powerful and reliable laptop. With its compatibility with all your favorite apps and the included AppleCare warranty, it’s the perfect tool to help you provide the best possible care for your patients.
- M2 chip for fast and smooth performance with a next-generation 12-core CPU, and 19-core GPU.
- The M2 Pro chip is a major leap forward
- Excellent Liquid Retina display
- Excellent performance
- Great audio system
- Good port selection includes HDMI and SD Card
- Faster Wi-Fi 6E
- Great battery life
- A lot of connectivity options
- Very expensive
- Expensive compared to similar PCs
9. Best Aesthetic Laptop: Microsoft Surface Pro 8
- The power of a laptop with the flexibility of a tablet, and every angle in between, with 13” touchscreen, iconic built-in Kickstand, and detachable...
- Windows 11 brings your closer to what you love. Family, friends, obsessions, music, creations — Windows 11 is the one place for it all. With a fresh...
- The first Surface Pro built on the Intel Evo platform. Do it all with the Intel Evo platform — performance, graphics, and battery life in a thin and...
- The best pen experience on Pro with rechargeable Surface Slim Pen 2 and Surface Pro 8, for the natural feeling of pen on paper,(4) securely stored in...
Introducing the Microsoft Surface Pro 8 – the perfect combination of laptop and tablet in one sleek and powerful device.
This hybrid laptop is direct from the manufacturer of Windows and strikes a mix of elegance, performance, and mobility. It is also worth noting that it is one of the most fantastic Microsoft laptops on our list.
Being a doctor also requires a lot of running, and sometimes you need a portable and hybrid laptop. Microsoft Surface Pro 8 meets these standards and provides one of the best Windows computing experiences on the market.
The Microsoft Surface Pro 8 is a beast in terms of performance. It has an 12th Gen Intel Core i7 processor running at 4.8GHz and 32GB DDR4 RAM. However, when combined with 1TB SSD of storage, you can expect Windows 11 to run more smoothly, even if you’re switching between mobile, tablet, and studio modes.
It is popular because of the bright and clear screen that comes with it. You won’t miss anything on the screen because of the high-resolution 2880 x 1920. The Surface Pro 8 features a 13-inch touchscreen and an iconic built-in Kickstand, allowing you to use it as a tablet, laptop, or anything in between. It also comes with a detachable keyboard for added flexibility.
The Surface Pro 8 also comes with the rechargeable Surface Slim Pen 2, which provides the natural feeling of pen on paper. This is perfect for doctors who need to take notes or make quick annotations on patient records and documents. And with the Surface Pro Signature Keyboard, you can type in comfort and style
The Surface Pro 8 is built on the powerful and efficient Intel Evo platform, which delivers top-notch performance, graphics, and battery life in a thin and light package.
The battery life of the Microsoft Surface Pro 8 is one area where it outperforms its competition. With up to 16 hours of typical device usage, you can get through a full day of work or play without having to worry about running out of juice.
And, if you don’t want a laptop-style device, it’s a fantastic gadget for viewing media because of its lightweight of 1.95 pounds.
In conclusion, the Microsoft Surface Pro 8 is a powerful and flexible device that offers the best of both the laptop and tablet worlds. With its impressive performance, long battery life, and top-notch pen experience, the Surface Pro 8 is a must-have for doctors looking for a versatile and capable device.
- Powerful and efficient Intel® Evo Platform Core™ i7 processor
- Large 32GB of memory and 1TB of SSD storage
- Long battery life of up to 16 hours of typical device usage
- Sleek and compact design with iconic built-in Kickstand and detachable Keyboard
- Natural feeling pen experience with the included Surface Slim Pen 2
- Pre-installed with the latest version of Windows 11 and Microsoft 365
- Microsoft promises up to 13.5 hours of battery life
- Gorgeous new black color
- Maybe on the pricier side for some users
- Some users may prefer a more traditional laptop design without the flexible tablet capabilities
Best Laptops For Doctors – Recommended Specs
|Processor||12th Generation Intel Core i7|
|Display||15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080)|
|Weight||Under 5 lbs.|
|Battery||Up to 5 Hours|
|OS||Windows 11, 64-bit|
FAQs on Best Laptops For Doctors
Q. What is the perfect weight for a doctor’s laptop?
Doctors recognize they must travel to diverse places and go with their data. 2 to 3 pounds is the recommended weight. There are many possibilities in the market if you are not searching for anything to play with. There are also convertibles to choose from now.
Q. How are computers useful for medical students?
As a medical student, you would need a laptop to research on the Internet. You can also use your laptop to save vital information.
Q. Which MacBook is best for medical students?
The MacBook Air is suitable for medical students. You don’t have to pay a lot of money to get a MacBook Pro.
Q. Does dedicated graphics matter to a doctor?
It is required! You may, however, need to use an application that displays content. A specialized video card can improve speed and smoothness. The visual quality would be significantly improved. Despite this, a specialized graphics card is optional.
Q. What is the best laptop for doctors?
Choose a laptop with at least an i7 processor, 16GB of RAM, 512GB solid-state storage, and integrated Intel graphics. You don’t need a specialized video card, but gamers should keep that in mind.
We recommend getting a laptop with an i7 processor, 16 GB of RAM, a 512 GB solid-state drive, and an NVIDIA GeForce video card for improved performance and long-term use.
Q. Should the doctor’s laptop be portable?
If you travel always, you will constantly need a laptop, such as when visiting a hospital, clinic, meeting, or traveling.
The ASUS ZenBook 14 and ASUS and Vivobook S15 are the best lightweights and compact laptops on this list since they are easy to carry and take up little space in your bag.
Q. How much should I spend on the laptop as a doctor?
It also depends on the usage model. However, we recommend investing as much as possible in a laptop with more performance and durability. So, you have a device that can resist wear and tear while also running more smoothly.
What are some good laptop options for doctors?
Some good laptop options for doctors include devices that are lightweight, portable, and have a long battery life to accommodate a busy work schedule. Some popular choices include the MacBook Pro, the Dell XPS 17, and the Microsoft Surface Pro.
Should I prioritize performance or portability when choosing a laptop for a doctor?
This ultimately depends on the specific needs and preferences of the individual doctor. If the doctor needs a laptop that can handle heavy workloads and run demanding software, then performance should be a top priority.
However, if the doctor needs a laptop that is easy to carry around during long shifts and patient visits, then portability should be the main focus.
What should I consider when looking for a laptop for a doctor?
When looking for a laptop for a doctor, some important factors to consider include the device’s performance and ability to run necessary software, its portability and durability, its battery life, and its ability to securely store and access sensitive patient information.
Additionally, it’s important to consider the availability of technical support and customer service in case any issues arise with the laptop.
System Requirements for Doctor’s Laptop
As previously mentioned, a doctor requires a portable and fast laptop that has high-end performance and allows for efficient multitasking, with a long-lasting battery, and a laptop that is dependable during medical emergencies.
You may be a physician who requires a laptop to monitor patients, conduct medical research, and conduct studies, or you’re a primary care physician who practices general medicine and requires a machine to learn about various medications and keep track of patients.
Also, you may be a hospital administrator who needs a laptop to manage hospital operations. We recommend Core i7 Processor, 16GB RAM, and 512GB SSD.
The models on this list will satisfy you and will help to make your work easier.
Best Laptops For Doctors in 2023 – Reviews
Conclusion on Best Laptops for Doctors
To manage even the most challenging jobs, Doctors, engineers, and professionals must rely on intelligent design and faultless system memory. Again, as a potential professional, think about your field and your possibilities before you swim.
- If we had to recommend the best laptop for most medical services, the HP Pavilion Plus would be our first pick, particularly for exam copies. The future and an abundance of resources.
- If you’re looking to spend a lot of money on looks, the Dell XPS 17 is a good option for you.
- Also, if you’re looking for a low-cost heart and community store, ASUS ZenBook 14 is the perfect laptop for you to consider buying.
Read also: Best Laptops for Moms