One of the best blogging laptops makes it easy to keep your website up to date wherever you are. Whether you already have your own blog or are about to start one, you need a laptop like the one listed here to keep the content flowing.
In the age of social media posting, blogging is not as prominent as it used to be, but it’s not dead yet. Having your own blog is a great and quick way to publish short articles or magazines, and is much easier (and far easier) to set up than a full website (one of the best free blogging platforms). cheap). Guides show you the best options for creating your own blog site.
It’s easy to blog from your desktop or from your phone or tablet, but if you really want to blog, it’s definitely worth investing in a blogging laptop. The laptops featured here have comfortable keyboards for writing long articles with ease and feature thin and light designs and long battery life so you can update your blog on the go if you want it.
Top 9 Best Laptop For Bloggers In 2023 [Recommended]
In this article, we’ll start with the high-end models that offer good performance and gradually move to cheaper options. If you’re not editing photos or videos for your blog, the mid-range to low-end laptops in the list below will suffice. If you’re looking for the best blog laptop, consider one of the first two suggestions.
1. Best Versatile Laptop: HP Spectre X360
- 【High Speed RAM And Enormous Space】16GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; 512GB PCIe NVME M.2...
- 【Processor】Intel Evo platform 12th Generation Core i7-12700H (8 Efficient-cores, 6 Performance-cores, 20 Threads, 24MB Intel Smart Cache, Base...
- 【Dazzling Display】16-inch diagonal, 3K+ (3072 x 1920), multitouch-enabled, IPS, edge-to-edge glass, micro-edge, antireflection Corning Gorilla...
- 【Tech Specs】2 x Thunderbolt 4 with USB4 Type-C, 1 x SuperSpeed USB Type-A, 1 x HDMI 2.1, 1 x Headphone/Microphone combo, 1 x AC Smart Pin, 1 x...
Bloggers and content creators need a portable, easy-to-use laptop like the HP Specter x360 that combines the power of a desktop with the ease and functionality of a tablet.
The HP Specter x360 has everything content creators and bloggers need to create content, whether visual or aural.
It can be used as a laptop or a tablet, and the HP Active Pen Plus makes it easy to create beautiful graphics.
In terms of technical features, the HP Specter x360 features the latest 12th Gen Intel Core i7-12700H processor with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 16 GB RAM, 512GB PCIe NVME M.2 SSD, and an Intel Iris Xᵉ compatible graphics card, You can use Photoshop even for video. or video. Or photo editing: a smooth process.
You can also play computer games without worrying too much. Believe, please. If I can run The Sims and blog on this laptop, I know that’s a good thing.
With a 16-inch edge-to-edge glass display, multi-touch technology, and anti-reflective Corning Gorilla Glass, this laptop is perfect for daytime laptop use.
With 20+ hours of battery life, it’s perfect for travel bloggers who need a laptop for when they’re on the go.
For under $1300, the HP Specter x360 with Windows 11 Pro gives you the power and control to bring your passion, creativity, and vision to life.
In my opinion, this is definitely the best computer for blogging.
- Great performance
- Intel 12th Gen delivers long battery life, instant-on
- Beautiful design
- Rechargeable pen and carrying sleeve in the box
- Strong 360-degree hinge
- Exceptional amped quad-speakers
- Comfortable keyboard
- USB-A, dual Thunderbolt 4 ports
- >95 percent sRGB coverage standard
- Excellent battery life
- High price
- No optical drive
2. Best Functional Laptop: Microsoft Surface Pro 9
- Introducing Copilot on Windows 11, your everyday AI companion - Copilot empowers you to create faster, complete tasks with ease and lessens your...
- Immersive 13" touchscreen – Adapts to your surroundings, adjusting the color balance to best suit your environment.
- Hinges on your every move – Adjust the angle with built-in Kickstand, adding Surface Pro Signature Keyboard for instant laptop productivity.
- Like pen on paper, only better – Take notes more easily in your own handwriting. Sketch ideas and diagrams. It’s all natural with Surface Pro 9...
If your Windows laptop is your priority, the Microsoft Surface Pro 9 has everything a busy blogger or digital creator could need.
Travel bloggers who are also digital nomads often have limited space, so we found this to be the perfect laptop for travel bloggers as it’s very thin and light.
The Microsoft Surface Pro 9 has a 13-inch display and 2880 x 1920 resolution, which is more than enough for creating graphics and streaming YouTube and Netflix videos.
The biggest feature is that it is a 2-in-1 tablet with a multi-touch function. Draw, write, and scroll seamlessly with a stylus or by hand.
The functionality of the tablet makes it ideal for creators who want to create their own digital graphics or take digital notes without having to purchase a separate writing or graphics tablet for this purpose.
All in all, this is a thin and light laptop with USB Type-C and Type-A connectivity options, and you don’t have to carry around a bulky portable dock like Apple MacBook users to use this laptop.
This feature alone is useful for bloggers and creators who are always on the go and don’t like carrying around a lot of cables.
Surface Pro 9 has up to 10.5 hours of battery life and fast charging that reliably charges to 80% in an hour, making it convenient for bloggers and people on the go.
- Slim and light
- 1080p camera with new AI features
- New colors look great
- Ultimately portable
- Design and build quality are top-notch
- User-accessible SSD
- Crisp 120Hz screen with dynamic refresh rate
- Long battery life
- Pricey (and keyboard/stylus aren’t included)
3. Best Performative Laptop: Asus ZenBook 14 Slim
- 【Storage & RAM】Enjoy up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive with 1 TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD storage and experience improved...
- 【Processor】12th Gen Intel Core i5-1240P 3.30GHz 12-Core Processor (12MB Intel Smart Cache, up to 4.40GHz)
- 【Display】14" 2.8K (2880x 1800) 90Hz 100% DCI-P3 color gamut OLED NanoEdge display
- 【Operating System】Windows 11 Home, 64-bit, English
ASUS laptops are known for offering the best processors and features for a great laptop gaming experience.
However, it is also useful for bloggers and content creators. Creating content with multiple software or simply writing and working with a content management system requires a fast processor, and ASUS ZenBook 14 delivers just that.
This ultra-thin laptop features a 4-sided NanoEdge bezel with slim bezels, allowing users to enjoy an immersive, high-quality, crystal-clear experience while streaming.
However, this also applies if you’re using your laptop in split-screen mode while writing a blog post.
The 2K UHD OLED HDR display also supports multi-touch, making it a 2-in-1 tablet.
Perfect for bloggers and creators who want to create digital art and take digital notes in one system without having to buy other expensive equipment.
The ZenBook is powered by a 12-core CPU with a 12th-generation Intel Core i5-1240P processor, 12MB Intel Smart cache, and a processing speed of 4.40GHz.
This fast performance is perfect for bloggers who create and edit content.
These slim Asus laptops are very light, which makes them the best travel laptops on this list in terms of weight.
The ZenBook also features an ErgoLift hinge that allows the backlit keyboard to tilt slightly when the laptop is open.
For bloggers, this is a given. Typing for long periods of time can strain your wrists, so a slight grip on the keyboard will make your typing experience more comfortable.
Overall, this laptop’s memory and storage options are fast, the blogger is productive, and considering he’s under $800, it’s great value for money.
- Strong integrated graphics performance
- Flat and light
- 2x Thunderbolt 4 ports
- IR camera, Great screen
- Great speakers
- Excellent build quality
- Light and portable
- Long battery life and quick USB-C charging
- No fingerprint sensor
- Smooth keyboard surface
4. Best Fastest Laptop: Acer Swift X
- Aspect Ratio:16:9
- Ultimate Performance. Uncompromised Battery Life: Speed up tasks with AMD Ryzen 7 5800U processor with Zen 3 Core Architecture, available for...
- RTX, It's On: The latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPU (4GB GDDR6 VRAM) is powered by award-winning Ampere architecture with new Ray Tracing...
- A True Visual Representation: Create your best content on the 14" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Widescreen LED-backlit 100% sRGB display with 300 nits...
There are more affordable laptops for bloggers on this list, but the Acer Swift X offers the best value for money. You get fast performance, long battery life, and a sleek, rugged design at an affordable price.
Bloggers starting their careers will appreciate the slim profile and premium feel of this laptop. It’s lightweight and portable, making it perfect for working and typing on the go.
But Swift X is more than just looks. It comes with an impressive AMD Ryzen 7 5800U processor and 16GB LPDDR4X RAM. This combination allows you to create, edit, and publish posts without delay. It’s enough for light gaming, but if you plan on doing heavy photo editing, 16GB RAM is a good choice.
Acer provides ample storage space for backups. 512 GB SSD is not only big, it’s also very fast.
Earlier versions of the Acer Swift X had reduced display quality and color accuracy. However, with the latest model featuring a 14-inch FHD IPS screen, you can finally get a complete package of bright, sharp, and vibrant colors. The 3:2 aspect ratio and wide viewing area make it perfect for typing.
The keyboard on this product is solid. It’s not the MacBook’s Magic Keyboard, but it gets the job done. With a light gray finish and white backlighting, the keys sometimes blend in with the rest of the chassis, but if you can get past that, they’re great for typing. Still, considering all the other features Acer has to offer, it’s no big deal.
This is one of our top picks for aspiring bloggers and will serve its purpose well for years to come.
- Discrete graphics as standard (RTX 3050/Ti)
- Solid chassis
- Outstanding performance
- Good input devices
- Low temperature
- Very good battery life
- Build quality could be better
- Plastic touchpad and screen bezels
5. Best Secured Laptop: Dell Inspiron 15
- CPU: 12th Gen Intel Core i7-1255U Processor @ 2.10GHz (10 Cores, 12 Threads, 12M Cache, up to 4.70 GHz).
- Display: 15.6" Touchscreen Anti-Glare LED Backlight WVA FHD (1920 x 1080) Display; Graphics: Intel Iris Xᵉ Graphics.
- RAM: 32GB DDR4 Memory; Hard Drive: 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD.
- Connectivity: Intel Wi-Fi 6E (6GHz) AX211 2x2 Bluetooth 5.2 Wireless Card; 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, 1 USB 2.0 port, 1 Audio jack, 1 HDMI 1.4...
The Dell inspiron 15 is our champion. The Dell Inspiron is a multitasking blogger’s dream, and with high-end specs and military-grade durability, it’s the best blogging laptop you’ve ever seen. Let’s dig a little deeper.
His ErgoLift design of the laptop supports an all-purpose touch keyboard, making heavy typing tasks a breeze. The keyboard engravings are not backlit, but the keys are. DELL has carefully designed significant travel and spacing to bring you an interactive and tactile experience.
What’s even better is the combination of a 12th Gen Intel 10-Core i7-1255U processor with his Intel Iris Xᵉ Graphics, 32GB DDR4 RAM, and a 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD powering this beast. With these credentials, Dell Inspiron 15 can seamlessly run multiple Chrome tabs and Google Docs simultaneously. You can also edit videos and photos without slowing down.
Second, despite cutting-edge computing technology, Inspiron weighs just 3.57 pounds. But can you trade this weightlessness for stability? Travel bloggers/video bloggers will love the portability and durability of this laptop.
The 10-hour battery life could be better, but the ScreenPad Plus makes up for it all. In addition to the 15.6-inch FHD display, the Dell Inspiron 15 also has a “ScreenPad” (a touchpad that turns into a touch screen). This extra screen is great for multitasking and offers multiple shortcuts to increase your creativity and productivity.
Ideal for casual bloggers, the Dell Inspiron 15 will be a worthy investment in 2023.
- Low power consumption
- Speedy file transfers
- IPS display with stable viewing angles
- Good graphics and overall performance
- Attractive design
- Thunderbolt 3
- Fantastic battery life
- Solid gaming performance
- Very slow card reader
- No more dedicated subwoofer
6. Best All-Rounder Laptop: MacBook Air M2
- IMPRESSIVELY BIG, IMPOSSIBLY THIN — The 15-inch MacBook Air makes room for more of what you love with a spacious Liquid Retina display. The durable...
- SUPERCHARGED BY M2 — Get more done faster with a powerful 8-core CPU, 10-core GPU, and up to 24GB of unified memory.
- UP TO 18 HOURS OF BATTERY LIFE — Go all day with the power-efficient performance of the Apple M2 chip. (Battery life varies by use and...
- SPACIOUS, BEAUTIFUL DISPLAY — The high-resolution, 15.3-inch Liquid Retina display features 500 nits of brightness, P3 wide color, and support for...
The MacBook Air M2 has been around for a while, but it’s still one of the best options for bloggers. A stylish, reliable, and lightweight laptop you can take anywhere.
Most bloggers don’t need ultra-high specs, but the Air’s M2 chip redefines what high speed means. Burning and publishing software runs smoothly, and combined with 8 GB of RAM handles photo editing well. Even the normal settings work well for video editing.
Apple decided to keep the scissor mechanism in the M2 series keyboards. Typing is comfortable, it’s easy to carry around, and the keys are spacious.
I think one of the biggest advantages for bloggers is the MacBook Air’s display. It features a high-definition 15.3-inch Liquid Retina display, 100% sRGB with accurate colors, and True Tone technology. In other words, it automatically adjusts the screen brightness according to the environment, which is convenient for long blogs.
The Air’s portability is legendary. With a weight of 2.7 pounds and 17 hours of battery life, you can slip it into any bag and work outdoors all day.
Apple has slashed the storage so much that the base model comes with only 256 GB of him. This is probably enough, but if you’re working with a lot of files and media, at least 512 GB is recommended.
This laptop has only two ports, even though it’s a super-speed USB-C type. If you use a lot of peripherals, check out the lightweight LG Gram series.
Still, at this price, the MacBook Air M2 is one of the best options for bloggers. This machine will serve you for many years.
Want to know more? Check out our YouTube review of the M2 MacBook Air.
The Bestlaptopsventure team tested this laptop and wrote this review. The specifications of the laptops reviewed may differ slightly from those described in this article.
- Blazing-fast performance
- Bright and Gorgeous 15.3-inch screen
- Excellent sound
- Thinner and lighter
- Top-tier keyboard and trackpad
- Solid and premium design
- 1080p webcam
- M2 chip delivers excellent performance
- Outstanding battery life
- Bezels could be slimmer
- Lacks FaceID
7. Best Multi-Purpose Laptop: HP Envy 17
- 【High Speed RAM And Enormous Space】32GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2...
- 【Processor】12th Gen Intel Core i7-1260P Processor (12 Cores, 16 Threads, 18MB Cache, 1.50 GHz base frequency, up to 4.70 GHz max turbo frequency)...
- 【Screen】17.3" Full HD IPS Touchscreen (1920 x 1080)
- 【Ports】3 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, 2 x Thunderbolt 4, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack, 1 x SD Card Reader Slot
Maybe you like writing while taking notes, research, and observations all on the big screen. If so, our favorite 17-inch model is the HP Envy 17, with its beautiful screen, great build, and great keyboard.
Envy has a beautiful 17.3 inch Full HD touchscreen. I love the extra space and bright colors when writing.
However, this model’s greatest strength may be its main weakness. At 6.02 pounds, it’s hard to imagine a writer taking this to his favorite coffee shop every day. If portability is a must, consider the LG Gram series.
The HP Envy 17 has a similarly premium all-metal chassis. So don’t worry about wear and tear.
This model keyboard has to be one of the best keyboards for typing. Key movement and tactile feedback are excellent, which is very important for long typing sessions. Of course, I also love backlighting.
This laptop has a powerful 12th Gen Intel Core i7-1260P CPU, 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD, and a generous 32 GB RAM. The perfect combination for general use and a smooth burning workflow. On the other hand, the integrated Intel Iris Xe isn’t as powerful as a dedicated graphics card, so if you’re doing bulk photo editing or burning, you’ll struggle.
Battery life is great. Web browsing, typing, and other light work can be done for up to 9 hours. In short, the HP Envy 17 is a great laptop in terms of performance, durability, and build quality.
This is a good option for full-time writers who do a lot of research and moderate photo editing.
- Superlative screen
- Good build quality
- Gorgeous, immersive display
- Great overall performance
- Top-quality audio with a volume dial
- Decent performance and graphics
- Excellent Beats Audio with a dedicated volume button
- Bright full 1080p display
- Good thermal management
- Comfortable keyboard with bright backlighting
- Long battery life
- Incredibly light
- Sturdy aluminum body
- Somewhat limited for games
- Not for hardcore gamers
8. Best Budget-Friendly Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5
- 【Processor】Equipped with Intel Core i7-1255U, 1.7GHz (Up to Turbo Boost 4.7 GHz, 10 cores, 12 threads). The perfect combination of performance and...
- 【Display】 16 Inch WUXGA 400nits Display, 2560 x 1600 resolution for stunning clear visuals. Equipped with Intel Iris Xe Graphics, which delivers...
- 【Upgraded】 Up to 16GB RAM is designed for basic tasks, the high-bandwith DDR4 RAM run your applications smoothly, as well as multiple programs and...
- 【Connectivity】 Work efficiently and browse the web knowing that your connection remains secure with the Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth Combo, 3.5mm...
If you’re looking for the best laptop for blogging, but don’t want to spend a fortune, the Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 might just be the computer you’re looking for. Don’t let tight budgets stop you from sharing your experiences with the world through writing and video.
Think this laptop from Lenovo is designed specifically for bloggers? This is a complete blogger package and a good investment.
The Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 is powered by 12th Gen Intel Core i7-1255U, a processor that powers even intensive writing and research sessions. Intel Iris Xe’s integrated graphics make it easy to create customer header images and infographics that are perfect for blog posts with simple photo and video editing tasks.
With 16GB DDR4 RAM, your laptop won’t slow down while you’re multitasking. A 512GB SSD cuts boot times to almost zero, making the entire device much faster than comparable laptops with hard drives.
Overall, the Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 is a decent laptop that can handle any light editing or writing job without breaking the bank. The combination of a full-featured processor and Intel Iris Xe graphics make it the perfect balanced choice for a blogging machine on a budget.
- 12th-gen Intel Core processors
- Stiff hinges
- Fast and reliable performance
- Excellent build quality
- Includes Lenovo Active Pen
- Comfortable keyboard, good touchpad
- Great-looking display
- Decent battery life
- Speedy SSD
- Very small cooling solution
- Active, sometimes noisy fans
9. Best Aesthetic laptop: Acer Aspire 5 Slim
- 【RAM and Storage】20GB memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. Hard...
- 【Powerful Processor】AMD Ryzen 3 3350U Quad-Core Processor up to 3.50GHz to get things done fast with supreme performance.
- 【Display】15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Anti-glare widescreen IPS Display. Complied with AMD Radeon Vega 6 Mobile Graphics to enjoy your photos,...
- 【A Lighted Keyboard】 The backlit keyboard let you find a certain key without pain. Numpad promotes your work efficiency like people who work with...
The Acer Aspire 5 Slim is the only sub-$1,000 laptop on this list, making it a great budget laptop for blogging. Despite the low price, the features are on par with high-end products.
This affordable laptop has minimal aesthetic appeal and is made at a very affordable price.
Powered by an AMD Ryzen 3 3350U series CPU, it guarantees fast performance and efficiency, making it one of the best choices for heavy workloads like video and photo editing.
It may not be as attractive as a MacBook or HP Specter x360 laptop, but its aluminum construction gives it a durable feel, yet it’s light enough to carry anywhere, making it very useful for bloggers and content creators. increase.
Packed with great features like Radeon Graphics, 20GB RAM, and 1TB SSD storage, essential for video and photo editing and streaming, it’s powerful enough to back up all your personal and work-related data.
It also ranks among the best photo storage laptops.
Designed for use in low-light environments, the backlit keyboard is perfect for travel bloggers who don’t know when an idea hits them in the middle of the night and want to inject that thought into their blog posts.
This laptop has a 15.6-inch screen, which might not be the best resolution (1980 x 1080), but it’s good enough for the price and blogger.
The widescreen size also makes it easier to work in split-screen mode while writing blog posts.
The HD webcam also provides decent picture quality during video calls and meetings. It also features multiple USB Type-C ports and a fingerprint scanner for added security.
- Elegant design
- Fast processor
- IPS display with high luminosity
- Good battery life
- Low power consumption
- Compact and durable design
- Good price/performance ratio
- Decent speakers
- Wobbly keyboard plastic
- No keyboard illumination
So what is the best laptop for blogging?
Choosing a laptop should be a careful decision. After all, you’re spending over $1,000 on the machines that generate your income.
In this article, we will show you some of the best laptops for blogging that you can choose before you start blogging.
Even if you’re an intermediate blogger looking to invest in something better than it currently is, one browse through this list might find something that fits your needs and interests.
Not everyone prefers macOS and Windows and we all have to decide based on our own needs.
This isn’t an exhaustive list of good laptops, but there are clearly many more. These are just some of the best blogs.
Please do your own research on the type of operating software you prefer, the size and resolution you need, and any other tools and equipment you may need before making a final purchase decision.
For example, MacBook users often need to purchase a portable docking station for their laptops, as MacBooks don’t have many connectivity options.
Now, this is an inconvenience for many users, but not for Apple enthusiasts.
The final decision will depend on your use, so choose wisely which one doesn’t drain the bank or which suits your needs and requirements.
What should I consider when buying a laptop for blogging?
A blogging laptop should be portable and powerful enough to multitask effectively. Let’s take a look at some things to consider when buying a blogging laptop.
Weight and Portability
No one likes to travel with a concrete slab on their back. Many vloggers and vloggers are familiar with this situation, as some high-end laptops can weigh over 5 pounds.
Another important point that is often overlooked is that laptops can be too large to fit comfortably in your travel bag. Carrying a laptop larger than 17 inches can be difficult as it is difficult to carry in a standard travel bag.
The best laptop for blogging should be small, preferably with a screen size of 14-15 inches, and weigh less than 4 pounds. Wherever your next blogging journey takes you, a device like this is easy to carry and operate.
Being a blogger means I have to write a lot on my laptop. From the first draft of a new post to writing, editing, and finally publishing, every step requires the use of a keyboard.
But typing on a clumsy keyboard not only ruins the whole experience, it slows down your entire workflow. To prepare your blog posts as quickly as possible, we recommend purchasing a laptop with an ergonomic keyboard.
A common misconception is that more memory means a faster computer or laptop, but that’s not always the case. Yes, more RAM will speed up your machine, but only if your existing RAM is limiting. But I don’t want to bore you with jargon.
Note: For typical blogging workloads (writing, in-browser research, simple photo, and video editing, etc.), 8 GB of RAM is sufficient. However, if you want to future-proof your new laptop, we recommend choosing a model with 16 GB of RAM.
However, that is not the case with video editing. The more RAM you have, the faster your video will render. So if you’re a vlogger, buy as much memory as possible. If you are new to vlogging, choose a laptop with at least 16 GB of RAM.
Long Battery Life
Long battery life is an important purchase consideration for most bloggers. Every laptop comes with a fast charger, but no one wants to use a power outlet because the laptop can’t last 4 hours on a single charge.
The importance of long battery life is best understood when you are a blogger traveling to new destinations to research your next blog topic. A general rule of thumb for blogging laptops is that they should have at least 8-12 hours of battery life on a single charge.
Frequently Asked Questions about Best Blogging Laptops
I’ve tried to be comprehensive, but you may still have questions. Let’s answer them. The following are the responses to some frequently asked questions concerning the “Best Laptop For Bloggers” topic:
Which laptop is best for blogging?
The ideal blogging laptop has at least 8 GB RAM and a comfortable keyboard. It also needs to be lightweight and have a long battery life. Also, having a dedicated GPU can be helpful if you need to edit photos and videos for your blog.
Can I use my gaming laptop for blogging?
Gaming laptops have powerful hardware, so it’s always beneficial to use them for blogging. The downside is that they are usually heavy and get very hot with all the heavy parts. For bloggers who don’t travel a lot and need some video editing skills, you might want to consider a gaming laptop. Otherwise, look for something lighter and with longer battery life. There are several that meet the criteria for the list.
Can I blog on my laptop?
Technically the answer is yes, but a good blogging laptop should be light enough to work anywhere, have enough memory space and RAM to run multiple programs at once, and have blog editing software. something that can be done efficiently. run away
Do you need a laptop to start a blog?
Absolutely not! I can work fine on my desktop. The main advantage of using a laptop for blogging is that you can work from anywhere, such as in a coffee shop or another country. It depends on the content of your blog. Travel bloggers, for example, need more laptops to work from home or on the go.
Can I use my mobile phone to start a blog?
It works, but I don’t recommend it. Mobile phones are great for taking notes on blog posts, but writing an entire blog post on a mobile phone can be tedious.
Can I blog on my Chromebook?
Chromebooks are great for light blogging tasks. You can do it all, from writing posts, and editing photos, to posting online. However, there are pitfalls. Since Chromebooks run on Google’s Chrome OS, there are some limitations and compatibility issues with third-party software. Consider using a Windows or Mac laptop when using INK to optimize your posts.
How much does a laptop for blogging cost?
Find blogging laptops for under $800.
How much RAM does my blog need?
Blogging requires at least 8 GB of RAM. However, when working with audio or video files, the target size should be greater than 16 GB.
Which laptop is best for WordPress?
Most laptops are suitable for WordPress, as long as they have an internet connection and plenty of RAM (8GB or more is ideal). I recommend his MacBook Pro, but you can also go for cheaper options.
Best Laptop For Bloggers Review – 2023
Conclusion: Best Laptop for Bloggers
You can’t spend money you don’t have, so your budget should play a decisive role in deciding which laptop is best for you.
However, we recommend the Apple 2023 MacBook Pro Laptop M2 Pro 16-inch as the best laptop for blogging.
This device can handle just about any task thrown at it, from working on WordPress to editing YouTube videos. The overall design is beautiful and its performance is perfect for your content creation business.
This device is heavier than all the devices on the list. If you’re planning a trip but want the same experience, especially if you need to pack up and travel often, the Apple 2023 MacBook Air Laptop with M2 chip could be the perfect laptop for your travel blog.
If you’re on a tight budget, there are plenty of great tools for running a blog. Ultimately, you are looking for a device that meets all your needs. This is the best blogging laptop for you.
Related: Best Laptops For Therapists