Acer laptops are recognized for his or her sturdiness and lengthy battery life. However, like all lithium-ion batteries, the Acer laptop computer battery will finally want to get replaced. Replacing the battery is a straightforward course of that may be accomplished in a couple of minutes.
This article will present you ways to take away an Acer laptop computer battery.
- Power off your Acer laptop computer and disconnect it from any exterior energy sources
- Flip your laptop computer over and find the battery launch latch
- The location of this latch will differ relying in your mannequin of Acer laptop computer, however it’s often situated close to the again fringe of the laptop computer, in the direction of the hinge
- Use your thumb or finger to slide the battery launch latch to the unlock place
- This will permit you to take away the battery from its compartment beneath the keyboard
- Grasp the sides of the battery and carry it out of its compartment
- You may have to wiggle it barely to get it free, however watch out not to injury any surrounding parts whereas doing so
- With the battery eliminated, now you can clear its terminals with a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol if they’re soiled or corroded
How to Remove Battery from Acer Laptop Aspire 3
Table of Contents
- How to Remove Battery from Acer Laptop Aspire 3
- Acer Laptop Battery Location
- How to Remove Battery from Acer Laptop Aspire E 15
- Acer Laptop Battery Replacement
- FAQs about How to Remove an Acer Laptop Battery
- How Do U Remove the Battery from Acer Laptop?
- How Do You Remove the Battery from an Acer Aspire 3 Laptop?
- Does Acer Have a Removable Battery?
- Where is the Battery on a New Acer Laptop?
- ACER I5 LAPTOP HOW TO CHANGE BATTERY,
- Conclusion on How to Remove an Acer Laptop Battery
If you want to take away the battery out of your Acer Aspire 3 laptop computer, comply with these steps.
- First, shut down your laptop computer and unplug it from any energy supply.
- Next, flip your laptop computer over and find the battery launch latch. This is often situated close to the again of the laptop computer, on the underside.
- Once you have discovered the discharge latch, use your thumb or finger to push it within the path indicated by the arrow. This will launch the battery from its locked place.
- Finally, carry out the battery and set it apart. Be positive to preserve observe of any screws that will have come unfastened throughout this course of so you may reattach them later.
Acer Laptop Battery Location
If you are on the lookout for your Acer laptop computer battery, it’s going to seemingly be situated on the underside of your machine. This is a typical spot for batteries to be positioned, because it permits them to be out of the best way and never in the best way of your different parts.To entry your battery, begin by shutting down your laptop computer and unplugging any exterior gadgets.
Then, flip your laptop computer over and find the screws which can be holding down the underside panel. Once you have eliminated these screws, you ought to be in a position to fastidiously take away the underside panel and entry your battery.If you are having bother discovering your battery or getting to it, seek the advice of your Acer consumer handbook or attain out to buyer help for help.
Related: Can Cricut Design Space Run on a Chromebook?
How to Remove Battery from Acer Laptop Aspire E 15
If you want to remove the battery out of your Acer Aspire E 15 laptop computer, comply with these steps.
- First, discover the discharge latch for the battery. This is often situated on the underside of the laptop computer, close to the place the back and front hinges meet. Use a small flathead screwdriver or a butter knife to gently pry open the discharge latch.
- Once the latch is open, you ought to be in a position to slide the battery out of its compartment. If it is caught, attempt wiggling it backwards and forwards till it comes free.
- Once the battery is eliminated, you may proceed with no matter activity you wanted to do with out it!
Acer Laptop Battery Replacement
If your Acer laptop computer is working out of juice quicker than it used to, it may be time for a brand new battery. Here’s what you want to learn about changing the battery in your Acer laptop. First, you will want to discover the correct alternative battery on your particular mannequin of Acer laptop computer. You can do that by checking the Acer web site or contacting customer support. Once you may have the correct alternative battery, comply with these steps to set up it:
- Power down your laptop computer and unplug it from any energy supply.
- Remove the prevailing battery from its compartment within the laptop computer. This will often contain eradicating a number of screws and sliding out the previous battery.
- Insert the brand new battery into the compartment and safe it with the screws you eliminated in step 2.
- Plug in your laptop computer and energy it on – you are prepared to go!
FAQs about How to Remove an Acer Laptop Battery
The following are the responses to some often requested questions regarding the “How to Remove an Acer Laptop Battery?” matter:
How Do U Remove the Battery from Acer Laptop?
If you want to take away the battery out of your Acer laptop computer, there are a couple of steps you will want to comply with.
- First, discover the discharge latch for the battery. This is often situated on the underside of the laptop computer. Once you have discovered the discharge latch, use your thumb or finger to push it within the path indicated by the arrow. This will trigger the battery to come out barely.
- Next, seize maintain of the battery and pull it away from the laptop computer. Be cautious not to tug on any wires or connectors as you do that.
- Finally, substitute the battery by aligning it with the connector port and pushing it gently into place till it clicks.
How Do You Remove the Battery from an Acer Aspire 3 Laptop?
There are a couple of other ways you could take away the battery from an Acer Aspire 3 laptop computer.
- The first means is to merely unscrew the 2 screws which can be holding the battery in place. Once you may have executed this, it is possible for you to to slide the battery out of its compartment.
- Another means to take away the battery is to use a putty knife or one thing related to pry the battery out of its compartment. This methodology might take slightly bit longer, however it is going to finally get the job executed.
- Once you may have eliminated the battery, you may then proceed to unplugging the entire cables which can be related to it. After all the pieces has been unplugged, you may then safely take away the battery out of your laptop computer.
Does Acer Have a Removable Battery?
Acer laptops don’t have a detachable battery. This is as a result of the battery is built-in into the laptop computer and can’t be eliminated with out taking the laptop computer aside.
Acer does provide a service to substitute the battery if it wants to get replaced.
Where is the Battery on a New Acer Laptop?
Assuming you might be speaking a couple of latest mannequin:On most Acer laptops, the battery is situated beneath the palm relaxation. To entry it, you have to to take away a couple of screws after which pry off the palm relaxation.
Be cautious when doing this, as there are delicate cables that may be simply broken. Once the palm relaxation is off, it’s best to see the battery mounted on the underside.
ACER I5 LAPTOP HOW TO CHANGE BATTERY,
Conclusion on How to Remove an Acer Laptop Battery
If your Acer laptop computer is working low on battery energy, you might want to take away the battery so as to preserve power. To take away an Acer laptop computer battery, first shut down the pc and disconnect the facility twine. Next, find the discharge latch on the underside of the laptop computer and launch it.
The battery will then come out barely. Press down on the tab on the high of the battery to launch it, after which pull out the battery.
We hope that you just discovered this text “How to Remove an Acer Laptop Battery?” useful and informative, and for those who did, then ensure to share it with your pals and fellow learners. Also, you probably have any questions or queries, be happy to attain out to us within the feedback part under and we’ll get again to you as quickly as attainable.
Thank you for studying!