If you like laptops with great graphics, this list of the best laptops with MX150 will be perfect for you.
In a technologically advanced world, we need to adapt to the evolving digital industry.
You should need to keep your eyes on stores to grab up-to-date gadgets in terms of technological advances in computers like their design, outer frame finish, specifications, and durability.
With the recent advent of PCs, many additional features have emerged to meet different businesses’ different requirements.
Different types of software/hardware are required to complete the task in various fields.
Many of these companies need to install multiple software to make their work more comfortable and more efficient.
While choosing a laptop, you should keep many things in your mind, especially if you need to install multiple applications, a fast PC processor, ideal graphics, crisp images, and efficient multitasking.
You can’t promise that your laptop will slow down your work process rather than have poor performance.
It would be best to make sure that the PC model you choose is enough to complete the task without causing any trouble.
Therefore, it should point out that the MX150 graphics feature has come to use in line with various digital world advances, especially in computer manufacturing for Gaming Laptops.
What is MX150? Well, it’s a replacement for the GeForce 940MX, which appeared in many world-renowned laptop brands over the years.
A replacement for Intel HD (now called UHD) graphics hardware, a part of the computer processor.
New developments that contribute to the gaming industry bring a new sensation and touch to the gaming experience, including the high-quality graphics provided by the MX150.
Which is the latest model of laptop?
If you are looking for the best Laptops with the MX150 model available, you are in the right place!
Because I have a list of the latest laptop models.
Top 9 Best Laptops with MX150 in July 2021 [Recommended]
Table of Contents
- Top 9 Best Laptops with MX150 in July 2021 [Recommended]
- 1. Best versatile laptop: Asus ZenBook Flip
- 2. Best functional laptop: Acer Aspire E15
- 3. Best performative laptop: Lenovo Ideapad L340
- 4. Best 2 In 1 Laptop: Dell Inspiron 17
- 5. Best budget-friendly laptop: Asus VivoBook S
- 6. Best secured laptop: Huawei MateBook Pro
- 7. Best all-rounder laptop: ASUS S510UN-EH76
- 8. Best multi-purpose laptop: Asus VivoBook Pro
- 9. Best fastest laptop: HP PAVILION 15
- FAQ’s on Best Laptops with MX150 Graphics
- Best Laptops with MX150 in 2021 – Reviews
- Conclusion: Best laptops with MX150
1. Best versatile laptop: Asus ZenBook Flip
- 14-inch WideView Full HD NanoEdge bezel touch display in 13.3-inch chassis with Windows 10 Pre-installed
- Latest 8th generation Intel Core i7-8565U Quad Core Processor; 178° wide-view technology
- Fast storage and memory featuring NVMe 512GB PCIe SSD with 16GB LPDDR3 2133MHz RAM and NVIDIA GeForce MX150 2GB discrete graphics
- Extensive connectivity with HDMI, USB Type C, 802.11ac Wi-Fi and SD Card Reader
This is the best Asus product that you might need to check.
The Asus Zenbook Flip UX461FN-DH74T is an MX 150 2-in-1 with an 8th generation Intel Core i7-8565U processor, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, and GeForce MX150.
In terms of overall PC performance, the Zenbook Flip is perfect for daily productivity tasks.
If you’re one of those who like these features, then this laptop is for you.
The Zenbook Flip 14 has a smooth, high-quality aluminum body with a solid texture to provide a decent look.
It has a 360-degree hinge screen, which offers excellent durability.
It has 0.5 inches thin case, which keeps this laptop cold, an additional fantastic feature with this laptop.
In other words, you can easily carry this fast laptop due to its low weight.
You can get rid of anything related to this child. The average battery life can be used for 8 hours and is entirely usable.
2. Best functional laptop: Acer Aspire E15
- 8th Generation Intel Core i3 8130U Processor 2.2 GHz (Up to 3.2GHz)
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED lit Display
- 6GB Dual Channel Memory, 1TB HDD and 8x DVD
- Up to 13.5 Hours of battery life
Yes, After looking at its features, you will agree that this machine is one of the best gaming PCs available at a very reasonable price.
The Aspire E15 is a midrange high-frequency gaming laptop. It’s a great choice for gaming if you have a low budget.
It has a 256GB solid-state drive and a dedicated Nvidia GeForce MX150 graphics card. The actual battery life is 15 hours.
Aspire E15 provides you a very stable performance, and SSD combine with 8GB of RAM (which is extendable to 32GB of RAM) provides you fast multitasking.
The screen has 1920 x 1080px resolution with 15.6 inches IPS display.
This laptop has many ports and connectivity options like 1-USB Type C port, 2-USB 3.0 port, 1-USB 2.0 port, 1-HDMI port, card reader, Bluetooth 4, and 1 8X DVD / RW
Therefore, if you need a good gaming experience with a low-budget laptop, then the Acer Aspire E15 is for you.
3. Best performative laptop: Lenovo Ideapad L340
- A new dimension of gaming performance awaits - with 9th-generation Intel Core i5 processors, the IdeaPad L340 gaming has the power you need to...
- Take it to the next level - With the latest NVIDIA GeForce Graphics behind you, you can tame the hottest titles with faster, smoother, and more...
- A portal to a new sound dimension - hardwired into every Idea Pad L340 gaming is advanced Dopoundsy audio technology. Take your mobile gaming...
- Control your own fate - Game in 'quick' Mode or work in 'quiet' Mode. It's your call with a simple function setting that lets you shift gears between...
The third place on my list is the Lenovo Ideapad L340, which is an excellent model and usually from a well-known brand that produces high-quality products.
If you don’t like those two laptops, Then look at the third.
Perhaps you like the Lenovo brand.
Whatever the reason, you can choose this kid, but Lenovo has the best quality products to evaluate the MX150 Graphics.
This PC is another product with multiple price tags. Still, it’s best to see what’s actually included in this PC before I bother.
The Lenovo Ideapad L340 is a rugged, multifunctional notebook computer with a 14-inch 1920 x 1080 Intel quad-core i5-9300H processor in fundamental frequencies of 2.40 GHz and 6 MB smart cache.
This laptop has an 8GB (up to 2400MHz) DDR4 SD-RAM, 512 GB PCle SSD.
If you need a durable product at a reasonable price, then the Lenovo Ideapad L340 is for you.
4. Best 2 In 1 Laptop: Dell Inspiron 17
- 17.3" Full HD touch screen, 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8565U mobile processor
- 16GB system memory for intense multitasking and gaming, 1TB Hard Drive1TB HDD
- 2-in-1 hybrid hard drive provides both size and speed, 360° flip-and-fold design
- HDMI output expands your viewing options, built-in media reader for simple photo transfer.
So the fourth one is the Dell Inspiron 17, 2-in-1 laptops, another best laptop with MX150 laptops on my list, and I must consider it before buying one.
The Dell Inspiron 17 is suitable for users who want a wider variety of features and unique designs.
This laptop is ideal for all types of users. It’s a PC with all the features you need, like an Intel Core i7-8565U processor, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, and an Nvidia MX150 graphics card.
Why choose Dell?
Technically speaking, it’s the biggest laptop brand and also known for its high-quality products. Though I have a perfect PC model, I still decided to give it a try too.
So far, it has excellent features that can impress you, as already mentioned.
This PC is very versatile along with a 17.3-inch Full HD touch screen.
The Dell Inspiron 17 has a 360-degree hinge that allows you to switch your laptop to tablet or desktop mode, depending on your preference.
The Inspiron is a laptop designed for features such as video editing and Graphical games, so it’s also a PC featured laptop that can give you the best results.
5. Best budget-friendly laptop: Asus VivoBook S
- Powerful and efficient 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U Processor (Turbo up to 3.4 GHz)
- Nvidia GeForce MX150 2 GB Graphics, High Performance 256 GB SATA3 SSD
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM
- 15.6" Fhd (1920 x 1080) wide view color-rich Display with Asus NanoEdge bezel for an 80% screen-to-body ratio slim and portable: 14.21" Wide, 0.70"...
On my list, the fifth laptop is the Asus VivoBook S, another excellent MX150 PC you should need to see.
It has a Core i7-8250U processor with 8GB RAM, 256GB SSDs, a 15.6-inch FHD screen, and an NVIDIA GeForce MX150 graphics chip.
The laptop weighs 3.75 lbs 0.70 inches thin and we get 8-hour battery life in our lab test.
Asus VivoBook S is an ideal laptop. It is very suitable for gamers who want a great gaming experience on their portable computer.
These are ideal laptops for carrying around—travelers who want a good gaming experience while traveling can consider this PC.
The Asus VivoBook S is not only a portable and efficient model but also designed to handle comfortably.
Its nano screen with body ratios provides an excellent viewing angle.
This laptop has one USB 3.1 Type-C port, one USB 3.0 port, two USB 2.0 ports, one HDMI port, a card reader, and Bluetooth 4.1 with sonic master sound to provide excellent audio performance.
6. Best secured laptop: Huawei MateBook Pro
- Thin, light & portable: weighs only 2.86 pounds (or less with integrated graphics) and measures 11.26” wide x 8.31” deep x .59” high
- Fullview touch Display: feels larger than 13” - thin Bezel at only 4.4mm, 88% screen-to-body ratio, 2K (2160x1440) touchscreen, 200ppi, 1000: 1...
- Powerful performance: 8th Gen Intel Core i7 8565Uprocessor boosts performance up to 40% over its predecessor. Nvidia GeForce MX150, perfect for casual...
- Innovative cooling design: Huawei Shark fin design 2.0 cooling solution reaches up to 8, 000 revolutions per minute and increases airflow...
Huawei Matebook Pro is number six on my list, an excellent and ideal MX 150 laptop worth considering.
If the first three products are not suitable for you, this will be a perfect choice.
I chose this brand because it is one of the best MX 150 computers.
Huawei MateBook Pro is for those people who love to use a unique full-view touch screen. So far, it’s impressed me a lot.
The Huawei MateBook Pro uses attractive colors and high-performance Intel Core i7-8550U.
Also, it features a 13.9-inch 4k touch screen along with an NVIDIA MX150 GPU graphics card, 16GB of RAM, and 512GB of storage.
It’s also portable! What do you want more from it?
Well, there will be a question that would you recommend this machine?
Well, my answer is yes because the Acer Aspire E15 is an excellent PC with attractive features.
The Huawei Matebook Pro has 512GB of SSD, so storage and speed will no longer be your issue. In comparison, Acer E15 MateBook comes only with 256GB of SSD.
Another thing to be aware of is that it has bigger RAM. The Acer Aspire E15 has 8 GB of RAM, while the Matebook Pro has twice 16GB of RAM, which helps the system to run the software smoothly and fast.
All features are provided by Huawei and are superior than the Acer model.
7. Best all-rounder laptop: ASUS S510UN-EH76
- Featuring the latest mobile technologies with 8th Generation Intel Core i7 8550U 1.8GHz (Turbo up to 4.0GHz) Processor and NVIDIA GeForce MX150...
- 15.6 inches Full HD Wide View display with up to 178 degrees viewing angle optimized for entertainment
- Slim 14.2 inches wide, 0.7 inches thin and portable footprint with 0.3 inches bezel for a stunning 80% screen to body ratio
- 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB M.2 SSD + 1TB HDD combo; Ergonomic backlit keyboard
The seventh-ranked product on this list is another Asus branded product that indicates the MX150 model that you should consider.
The Asus model with the MX150 is doing well on the market but if you say you’re not interested in this brand, let me share some reasons to revisit your decision.
Now let’s take a look at what ASUS can offer you and the better product from here.
Therefore, ASUS S510UN-EH76 LAPTOP is another brand of ASUS VivoBook, which offers an Intel Core i5-8250U processor with 8GB of RAM and 256GB SSD.
The 15.6-inch FHD display provides a premium feel during movie watching. The NVIDIA Geforce MX150 graphics card helps you to play the latest games efficiently
This laptop has a 3.75 lbs weight, which makes it ultra-thin. It has 8 hours of battery, which helps you to perform everyday tasks.
Its processor can range from 1.6 GHz to 3.4 GHz when the turbo boost needs to be activated
The ASUS S510UN-EH76 also has 2GB of dedicated GPU RAM to optimize its performance. It also has a 25W charger to provide fast charging.
This slim and lightweight laptop comes with a bezel Nano, edge display screen with body ratios that provides an excellent viewing angle.
Besides, the extender feature can also provide pixel-perfect audio to your video.
Furthermore, it has an ergonomic backlit keyboard with a fingerprint sensor and a wide range of connectivity, such as USB 3.1 Type-C (1st generation), USB 3.0, USB 2.0, HDMI, dual 802.11AC, and Wi-Fi.
If you think about it now, I recommend this laptop is the ideal model.
8. Best multi-purpose laptop: Asus VivoBook Pro
- Latest 8th generation Intel Core i7-8565u 1.8GHz (8M Cache, Turbo up to 4.6GHz) processor for Smooth and uninterrupted 4K UHD playback or encoding
- 17.3” Full HD Wide view display with 72% NTSC color gamut and NVIDIA GeForce MX150 2GB GDDR5 discrete graphics for flawless visuals
- Slim 16.2” wide, 0.8” thin and portable footprint
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 512GB M.2 SSD storage; ergonomic backlit keyboard with number pad and fingerprint reader
The ASUS brand is again ranked 8th on my list. This is another product you would like to consider if you are looking for the best laptop with MX150.
Overall, ASUS is an excellent brand for MX150 PCs. Therefore, I am going to share all the functions of this PC.
The ASUS VivoBook Pro is another ultra-thin model added to the list, with a 17.3-inch ultra-thin screen and a full HD widescreen.
Don’t forget about your Nvidia GeForce MX150 graphics card with the 8th Generation Intel Core i7 856U Processor with 8GB RAM 512GB M2 SSD.
The more story about this kid is that it provides a long-lasting battery with fast charging technology and a broader connection to the USB Type-C port. This is a robust MX150 laptop.
Suppose you are interested in buying an ergonomic backlit keyboard with a variety of numeric keyboards.
In that case, you can efficiently perform your daily work as a designer and can play games efficiently.
But the price of your PC will be a little higher, but this is an important consideration!
9. Best fastest laptop: HP PAVILION 15
- Processor: 8th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i5+8300H Processor (Core i5 and Intel Optane memory), Quad-Core, 2.3GHz up to 4.0GHz.
- Video graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated).
- Display: 15.6-inch diagonal FHD IPS anti-glare micro-edge WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080) with 144Hz refresh rate.
- Memory: 8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (not upgradable).
For many users, today’s graphics chips are more than just a luxury item.
NVIDIA will definitely produce compatible high-power graphics cards such as the MX150 to increase the laptop’s value.
This HP Pavilion also comes with a 4 GB VRAM dedicated to the MX150, which is suitable for all applications with high graphic requirements.
The 8th generation Intel Core i5 quad-core processor with turbo boost technology can accelerate processing speeds up to 4.0 GHz and provide you all the power during a heavy multitasking workload.
The motherboard has a powerful processor that includes a large storage area such as 8GB DDR4 RAM and 1 TB SSD, maximizing performance, active system responsibility, and a maximum power of multitasking capabilities.
IPS technology helps achieve resolutions of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
The combination of clear and transparent brand color schemes can provide the most accurate viewing angle, even when using outdoors in bright sunlight.
This laptop has a beautiful silver metal body design to maximize output.
All types of laptop ports make it easy to connect external peripherals.
Wireless Bluetooth, Ethernet adapters, and backlit keyboards with a numeric keypad go far beyond the expectation.
It has a 4.25 lbs weight, which provides the best flexibility for this laptop.
Read also: Best laptops for Cricut Explore Air and air2
FAQ’s on Best Laptops with MX150 Graphics
Why did we choose Nvidia GeForce MX150 laptops?
You should choose an MX150 laptop to experience high-quality graphics of heavy software and games.
If you just start using MX150 and are still not aware of Nvidia GeForce MX150 graphics hardware, allow me to share their details with you:
With the help of MX150 graphics capabilities, the Pascal architecture is designed to offer genuinely innovative performance, innovative technology, and outstanding energy efficiency.
With this technical feature, the MX150 allows you to customize your personal computer and requires excellent graphics performance.
With this feature, you don’t have to worry about using heavy graphics games and software.
With the MX150, you can extend your game’s boundaries to a more interactive and cinematic gaming experience than ever before.
GeForce Experience will automatically update future Game-Ready drivers to ensure you get the best gaming experience.
Optimizing your game settings has never been more comfortable with the push of a button!
Other features include DirectX 12 support, NVIDIA GPU Boost-3.0, and PCI Express 3.0. This is the best choice for offering the MX150.
MX150 also supports OpenGL, which is one of its features that offer the Vulcan API, and Windows 7, 8, and 10.
After dealing with this, take a look at the Best Laptops with MX150 on the market.
Is the mx150 good for gaming?
The Mx150 is a midrange GPU specially designed for midrange gaming laptops and is also found on laptops.
When it comes to games, its performance is close to GTX 1050 (2gb). Therefore, most games can be played in 1080p with low and medium settings. But you need to lower the setting to play some games.
What is the mx150 equivalent to?
With 2GB GDDR5V RAM, the NVIDIA GeForce MX150 is primarily used as a replacement for the GeForce 940MX.
This is still found on many notebook computers. Overall, the performance of the new discrete GPU is 25% better than the previous model.
Is MX150 good for Fortnite?
Yes MX150 is best for Fortnite. MX150 Graphics card provides boosted graphical capabilities superior to games of an integrated GPU.
Does mx150 support 4k?
Absolutely enough power to handle any 4k video; that was kinda the purpose of designing it for laptops.
It is a gaming GPU and it can handles all kinds of 4k video loads very easily.
What games can I play on mx150?
The list of games we have tested:
⦁ Grand Theft Auto V [1080P High]
⦁ Far Cry New Dawn [720P Low]
⦁ Battlefield V [720P Low]
⦁ Forza Horizon 4 [720P Low]
⦁ Borderlands 3 [720P Low]
⦁ Need for Speed Heat [720P Low]
⦁ Shadow of the Tomb Raider [720P Low]
⦁ Control [720P Low]
⦁ DOOM Eternal [720P Low]
⦁ RAGE 2 [720P Low]:
⦁ FIFA 20 [1080P High]
⦁ Just Cause 4 [720p Low]
⦁ Assassin’s Creed Odyssey [720P Low]
⦁ Far Cry 5 [720P Low]
⦁ The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt [720P Medium]
Best Laptops with MX150 in 2021 – Reviews
Conclusion: Best laptops with MX150
These are the nine best laptops with MX150 available.
The Acer Aspire E15 is Great. We strongly recommend it.
The Asus brand is particularly well suited for drawing more pictures, so I think it’s the perfect model for those who have required such features.
Suppose you’re happy with the Lenovo Ideapad 720.
In that case, it’s better, but my suggestion is to use it with the Acer Aspire E15 model and ASUS. It’s all up to you!