If you are excited about recycling your Lenovo ThinkPad laptop computer, you will want to take away the battery first. Here’s a fast information on how to do it.
- First, discover the discharge latch for the battery which is situated on the underside of the laptop computer.
- Next, slide the discharge latch to the unlock place after which elevate up the battery door.
- Finally, disconnect the black and white energy cables from the principle battery connector earlier than eradicating the battery utterly.
- Locate the battery launch latch on the underside of your Thinkpad
- Use a small, flat-head screwdriver to depress the latch
- Slide the battery out of its compartment
- Press and maintain the ability button for 30 seconds to discharge any residual energy within the laptop computer
How to Remove Battery from Lenovo ThinkPad T470S
Table of Contents
- How to Remove Battery from Lenovo ThinkPad T470S
- How to Remove Battery from Lenovo Yoga Laptop
- How to Remove Battery from Lenovo Laptop Ideapad 110
- Lenovo Battery Replacement Cost
- FAQs on How to Remove Battery from Lenovo ThinkPad Laptop?
- How Do You Take Out a Lenovo ThinkPad Laptop Battery?
- Where is the Battery Reset Button on Lenovo ThinkPad?
- Can You Change the Battery on a ThinkPad Laptop?
- How Do I Take the Back off My Lenovo Laptop?
- How to take away the battery from a Lenovo Yoga ThinkPad
- Conclusion on How to Remove Battery from Lenovo ThinkPad Laptop
If you want to take away the battery from your Lenovo ThinkPad T470S, observe these steps:
- Power off your laptop computer and unplug it from any energy supply.
- Flip your laptop computer over and discover the battery launch latch. It is situated on the underside of the laptop computer, in direction of the again.
- Use your thumb or finger to slide the latch open. The battery will pop up barely.
- Grab maintain of the battery and pull it out of the laptop computer. Beware that there’s a small cable nonetheless connected to the battery; don’t yank on this or you would injury your laptop computer.
- To substitute the battery, merely push it again into place till it clicks, then shut the latch. That’s it!
How to Remove Battery from Lenovo Yoga Laptop
If you want to remove the battery from your Lenovo Yoga laptop computer, there are just a few steps you will want to observe.
- First, find the battery launch latch on the underside of the laptop computer. Then, use a small flathead screwdriver or different device to depress the latch and launch the battery.
- Once the battery is launched, you possibly can elevate it out of the laptop computer. Be cautious not to injury any of the connections as you do that.
- If you want to substitute the battery, merely reverse these steps and insert the brand new battery into place.
Related: How to Put Keyboard Skin on Laptop?
How to Remove Battery from Lenovo Laptop Ideapad 110
If you want to take away the battery from your Lenovo laptop computer Ideapad 110, here is how:
- Power down your laptop computer and unplug it from any exterior energy sources.
- Flip your laptop computer over in order that the underside is going through up.
- Locate the battery cowl on the underside of the laptop computer and take away it by unscrewing the 2 screws that maintain it in place.
- Carefully elevate out the battery and set it apart in a secure place. Avoid touching any of the uncovered electrical contacts on the underside of the battery.
- Replace the battery cowl and screw it again into place.
Lenovo Battery Replacement Cost
If your Lenovo laptop computer is experiencing points with its battery, it’s possible you’ll be questioning how a lot it is going to price to substitute it. Depending on the mannequin of your Lenovo laptop computer, the alternative battery price can vary from $60 to $180.
- To get an correct estimate on your explicit state of affairs, it is best to contact a Lenovo assist specialist. They might be ready to give you a quote based mostly on the make and mannequin of your laptop computer, in addition to the severity of the difficulty.
- In most circumstances, changing the battery is a fairly simple course of that does not take too lengthy. However, if there are another points together with your laptop computer that want to be addressed, this might have an effect on the general price and timeline of the restore.
- No matter what, it is all the time essential to seek the advice of with an expert earlier than making any choices about repairs or replacements on your Lenovo laptop computer. This means you possibly can make certain that you are getting the very best service at a good value.
FAQs on How to Remove Battery from Lenovo ThinkPad Laptop?
The following are the responses to some incessantly requested questions in regards to the “How to Remove Battery from Lenovo ThinkPad Laptop?” matter:
How Do You Take Out a Lenovo ThinkPad Laptop Battery?
Assuming you imply a detachable battery:
- Power down your ThinkPad laptop computer and unplug the ability adapter.
- Flip your ThinkPad over so that you’re wanting on the backside of the pc.
- Locate the small, rectangular latch close to the again of the laptop computer labeled “Battery Release.”
- Slide the Battery Release towards the entrance of the laptop computer to unlock it, then elevate up on the latch and pull it towards you to launch it from its slot.
- Grasp the battery by its edges and elevate it straight out of its compartment.
Where is the Battery Reset Button on Lenovo ThinkPad?
If your Lenovo ThinkPad is experiencing battery points, it’s possible you’ll want to reset the battery.
- To do that, find the battery reset button on the underside of your ThinkPad. The button is situated subsequent to the ability connector and has a small gap that you should utilize a paperclip or pen to press.
- Once you press the button, maintain it for 3 seconds, then launch. Your ThinkPad’s battery ought to now be reset and hopefully working correctly once more.
Can You Change the Battery on a ThinkPad Laptop?
Yes, you possibly can change the battery on a ThinkPad laptop computer. The course of is comparatively easy and solely requires just a few instruments.
- First, you will want to buy a brand new battery. Make positive to get the right mannequin on your ThinkPad laptop computer. You can discover this data within the proprietor’s handbook or on the Lenovo web site.
- Next, shut down your laptop computer and unplug it from any energy supply. Remove the again panel by loosening the screws that maintain it in place.
- Locate the battery compartment and take away the outdated battery by rigorously disconnecting the cables. Install the brand new battery by reconnecting the cables after which substitute the again panel.
- Tighten the screws to safe it in place. Finally, plug in your laptop computer and press the ability button to flip it on.
How Do I Take the Back off My Lenovo Laptop?
There are just a few other ways that you may take the again off your Lenovo laptop computer, relying on which mannequin you might have.
- For most fashions, there might be screws alongside the sides of the again panel that want to be eliminated so as to entry the within of the laptop computer.
- However, some newer fashions might have a again panel that snaps or clips into place, wherein case you will have to use a flathead screwdriver or one thing comparable to pry it off.
- Once the again panel is off, it’s best to see all the main elements of your laptop computer, together with the battery, motherboard, CPU, and extra.
- You might have to take away further screws or panels so as to entry sure components, however generally, that is how you’d go about taking the again off your Lenovo laptop computer.
How to take away the battery from a Lenovo Yoga ThinkPad
Conclusion on How to Remove Battery from Lenovo ThinkPad Laptop
If you want to take away the battery from your Lenovo ThinkPad laptop computer, there are just a few steps you want to observe.
- First, ensure that the laptop computer is turned off and unplugged.
- Next, find the battery launch latch on the underside of the laptop computer.
- Once you might have discovered it, slide the latch within the route indicated by the arrow.
- This will launch the battery from its compartment.
- Finally, elevate out the battery and set it apart in a secure place.
We hope you loved this text on “How to Remove Battery from Lenovo ThinkPad Laptop?”. If you might have any questions or ideas, please be happy to go away a remark beneath.
Thanks for studying!